Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to buy?
Oke, I've got about 1,5 m. What crossbow or shield or sword could I get? I already have simple repeater. Also how much cost sharpthorn and what are stats of it?
Sharptorn stats are:
115p damage
40 speed
67 projectile speed
100 accuracy
Xbow heroes usable.

I think you might get a lil advice if you'd say what hero you are...
Ah, sorry I forget to say. I have pavise
So I suspected since you asked about shield.
When it comes to the shield I'd wait until you can afford Aegis. No weaker shield gives you the comfort of laughing into Nordic faces Wink
Ah, okay then xD
Thanks for help.
I'd go for Sharpthorn (3 mil+ ) and Bronze Bolts (800k or so).

If you own those go for Aegis.

I value the shooting aspect of Pavise higher than shielding which to me is more a backup/versatility option.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(28-01-2017, 02:21 PM)Mr.Peso Wrote: I'd go for Sharpthorn (3 mil+ ) and Bronze Bolts (800k or so).

If you own those go for Aegis.

I value the shooting aspect of Pavise higher than shielding which to me is more a backup/versatility option.

This is good advice, I have a pavise, got a nice crossbow and set of bolts but haven't bothered with shield. Generally there will be a Infantry in your game that can fill the shielding position and using crossbow is more effective. I beleve that pavise class should just be a backup of royal guard.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

I already placed topic to buy Sharpthorn, I just hope that price will be good.