Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Devs What Did You Do To NI?
Dear community....

There's one big problem that blows my mind: Buying NI Items with other money sources than NI

Back to the days, buying NI Items with real money or other possibilities, was strongly forbidden. 
I'm generally not a big fan of P2W games and the aim for NI is to build up your own gear by YOURSELF 
(or with friends Big Grin) and not to buy it with other money sources than NI, like Merc gold or real money.

For example:

There's a player called Rivolino.
He is a player that plays about 1 Month and a bit more ( as he told me)
and I think that Rivolino bought all his items, because I don't think you can get those items that he owns within that short amount of time.

Now I recently played with him and that's what came out of it:

Now for me as regular player that earned the gear by actually playing the mod for quite a long time, I think its really unfair that a newcomer does not have to play to get good gear and just buys his items with real money.

How do you think about it? Is it fair that you can just buy all the gear with real money?

I hope you will understand what I mean there.

Thanks for reading.
If someone wants to waste his money on virtual items. It's their own choice. I don't see the problem in it.
Green, I do not want to see anything from troll dumb player which can do only 2 things: trash talk and blowing bots for fun. And I cannot understand one think: Y u concentrate attention at 1 player? If u dislike that devs opinion, there is topic: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=58763 Do not see any reason to produce a lot of identical topics.
Also there is no evidence of buying staff for real money. I see only hounding with just assumptions.
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
nooo sorry to say akcyn be he has actually bought stuff for real life money, apart from that its the way the devs have chosen to go currently, so until they decide to change it again this is just how it goes
Im pretty sure its a way to bring some of the players back to the community Tongue
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(08-02-2017, 12:15 PM)Tjav Wrote: nooo sorry to say akcyn be he has actually bought stuff for real life money
sadly
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
Like above: I wouldn't worry much if someone wants to spend his own money. I always say there's a lot of fun in grinding and the achievement. Still, if one prefers to take a shortcut, let him be.
Though in general I'm against P2W model.
(08-02-2017, 10:43 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: Now for me as regular player that earned the gear by actually playing the mod for quite a long time, I think its really unfair that a newcomer does not have to play to get good gear and just buys his items with real money.

How do you think about it? Is it fair that you can just buy all the gear with real money?

Thanks for reading.

Now for me as a regular player that earned minimally from actually playing the mod for quite a long time, I think it[']s really unfair that an undeserving player does not have to use much effort to get good gear and just gets his items with attendance and dumb luck.

How do you think about it? Is it fair that you can just loot all the gear and not be a significant contributor?

Thanks for reading.

Obligatory: "pay to win" means the _game_ (not other players) sells advantageous items or bonuses through a subscription or cash shop.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
One day people will be able to properly use the phrase "Pay 2 Win" and other buzz phrases instead of just tacking them onto decisions they don't like to make it seem worse than it really is.

(08-02-2017, 10:43 AM)GreenShadow Wrote: I'm generally not a big fan of P2W games and the aim for NI is to build up your own gear by YOURSELF 

NordInvasion is not P2W. "Pay to win is when a game company sells stuff that gives an in game advantage through micro transactions." Further definitions often include said items being exclusive and/or overpowered. NordInvasion is selling you nothing.

I hope that when you say we need to build up our own gear by ourselves you aren't implying we should never trade with anyone or have anyone else craft things for us.
(08-02-2017, 10:43 PM)Winter Wrote: NordInvasion is not P2W.  "Pay to win is when a game company sells stuff that gives an in game advantage through micro transactions."  Further definitions often include said items being exclusive and/or overpowered.  NordInvasion is selling you nothing.

QFT!!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.