Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scammer spotted
I remember when I was a kid, I used to bet with my best friend PSX cd's; the nice thing about the bet beside the thrill of the risk, was the simplicity of the mechanism that has never been questioned or betrayed. Sure it 's satisfying to win a bet for the pleasure of being right, but the moment you bet an item, you potentially sacrifice a piece of your propriety to gain another you want;
There was no misunderstanding about this duel, a million gold was the prize for the winner.
If I took pleasure in seeing someone ridiculize himself very badly as Greenshadow just did, that would be in itself a good substitute for that million,
but my good nature prevent me from this kind of enjoyment; I seriously wanted my money.
I guess people feels untied to ethical obligations the moment they know their "crimes" would go unpunished, and internet is the best place for this kind of behaviour; too bad still he did it in such a small community; but this shows a really strong commitment to go against me, if he preferred to lose his face than pay me.
(08-02-2017, 06:24 PM)rIVOLINO Wrote: Greenshadow challenged me to a ft7 on ludus, after losing it, he refused to pay the price we agreed upon: I don' t know if you can enforce a punishment for this but if not, i' m happy just by letting you know what kind of honorless person he is.

Ps. sorry for those who had to see the scene where i tried to get the money from him by asking often;

get reKt n00b
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
If I am such a noob, why are you scared to duel me for money?
Don't answer, I already know why.
(10-02-2017, 12:38 AM)rIVOLINO Wrote: If I am such a noob, why are you scared to duel me for money?

because a lot of people dont have/dont want to buy NI money for real money and for most its a long time to grind 1m
(10-02-2017, 12:38 AM)rIVOLINO Wrote: If I am such a noob, why are you scared to duel me for money?

Going to dinner and movie with friends in 10 mins, I have a life kid sry. I can't be l33t and duel you for gold. Better luck next time.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Nothing good is ever going to come from this thread. Locked.