Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Worm bane
(21-03-2017, 03:09 PM)Malong Wrote: You listed 23 people "and more." The number of players on NI is 102212.

[Image: Q7g3YrW.png]

Even to bring this up to 1% of that figure, you'd need 999 players more (actually 999.12, but I rounded down to give you an easier to reach figure). So can we stop using the "people I know" and other such small sample sizes as reasons? And yes, I know the 102212 is an aggregate of all of the mod's history and they aren't all currently active, but neither are all the players on your list. And at least one pair of names is rumored to be duplicative (Sandokan = Glaxor). If that is true and you didn't know that, then it shows that didn't consult with the people on your list nor are you qualified to represent their desires.

Disclaimer: I really don't care what happens to items, but seeing the "people I know" argument when it is an obvious fallacy has become a recent troubling trend on the forum. Popular demand is not a good reason on its own.

Unless you took that pic at a diffent date i would guess that number is Id's as it now (+6) in less than 5min and even if it was the 22 below that says other things for how much people still play? 

All i did was go to shops that have Ek just on sniper and have 1-2 better 2h for Inf. The shop is called "Anarion, Sandokan, Glaxor & Kako's Trading Ship" I did have doubts about them being 2 diffent people but has it even been proven ture or false? I'm sure we have seem them playing at the same time unless that was a diffent group of people.

As for me half the battle as you can see is just putting words on a page let alone grammar etc... Other half is trying to explain what i'm thinking... If i just said Sniper needs a better 2h or 1h then EK/Fell edge as most things in rag i do almost 0 to. Just that would go down better but wait then it turns into "i want you to make this" and dont think much of those go anywhere it seems so rather that truing somthing we have already have that's already was the best fit the bill in my mind.

Time stamp this took 45min's for you to get a idea.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-03-2017, 04:02 PM)Woody Wrote: Unless you took that pic at a diffent date i would guess that number is Id's as it now (+6) in less than 5min and even if it was the 22 below that says other things for how much people still play? 

I took the screenshot shortly before the post. And I have no idea what "even if it was the 22 below that says other things for how much people still play?" is supposed to mean.

(21-03-2017, 04:02 PM)Woody Wrote: All i did was go to shops that have Ek just on sniper and have 1-2 better 2h for Inf. The shop is called "Anarion, Sandokan, Glaxor & Kako's Trading Ship" I did have doubts about them being 2 diffent people but has it even been proven ture or false? I'm sure we have seem them playing at the same time unless that was a diffent group of people.

Those players simply having "1-2 better 2h" and "if it['s] the co[m]mando [usability] holding it back take it of[f] and give it a buff i would say 9/10" are not necessarily equivalent statements. And even if all happened to agree, and the correlation between having those items was an indication of support, it's still a minute amount of the population. "Popular demand is not a good reason on its own."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.