Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Minor annoyance with toming.
One thing that i personally find frustrating is when you enter a server that has no more respawns and they tome but you still stay dead, only because you didnt enter trough a respawn wave.

Why cant you spawn trough a tome? would have been really neat if you could.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
I somehow feel this would increase players who would just come in for wave 15 and leave straight after. In my opinion it should be left as it is.
Ozzy_RG - Royal Guard
Ozzy_MP - Master Peltast
Ozzy_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
Think of it this way. Toming would be ressurecting the dead, spawn waves would be like reinforcements coming in, if you never came in on a spawn wave (in this case reinforcement wave) then you were never at that battle therefore never died so you cant resurrect/spawn if you were never there  Smile
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(10-02-2017, 12:45 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Think of it this way. Toming would be ressurecting the dead, spawn waves would be like reinforcements coming in, if you never came in on a spawn wave (in this case reinforcement wave) then you were never at that battle therefore never died so you cant resurrect/spawn if you were never there  Smile

Bad analogy. An army's reinforcements don't include its dead, and thus would only account for the new players that have not spawned yet, not the dead players that are respawning. By this reasoning, you should need to tome for the dead after spawn waves as they aren't reinforcements.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.