Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Are these cades placed correctly?
I saw someone placing cades like this.
Is it legit placement?

[Image: 2ug2iog.jpg]

[Image: 14o0j2f.jpg]
From the rules concerning glitching:

Stacking deployable items such as barricades and platforms on each other was never intended and is considered glitching. All barricades and deployable shields must be built on the ground or on walls and props that are part of the map. Platforms must be built on the ground. Any deployables that do not match these requirements should be destroyed
. (http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id...:glitching).

The normal cade pictured above stands on an element of the map which seems legitimate to me. However the rule says Platforms must be built on the ground, therefore I'd say this platform is wrongly placed.
Bobo is correct. The normal cade placement is ok. The Platform placement is not. As he said Platforms must be placed on the ground. Ground being defined as a place you can walk to without jumping or falling down.
So its not a problem when not so huge part of cade is "flying". Good to know.

Thanks for quick responses.
(14-02-2017, 08:40 PM)Rezev Wrote: So its not a problem when not so huge part of cade is "flying". Good to know.

Thanks for quick responses.

Rezev

That has to do with invisible walls on the props.  That cade is fine because it was suppose to be placed on the railing and got built such that it shows on the part of the railing that is bigger than the model.
Sounds fine. Seriously good to know.

Again thanks for responses. Big Grin
Also the Platform is quite unnecessary because you can easily jump on the hanging-bridge without any cade help Wink
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]