Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary quests are available only to the legendary classes
Yes please! Add quests and items for it!
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
(17-02-2017, 08:19 PM)Ken_Keneth_MacCormick Wrote: Surgical bolt... Super....
I think that the support does not have to be a "kit". For example, if you enter in the game the damage of the player in the form of bleeding, the player is constantly losing health. For example amputation of hands. And the medic will get bandages that will heal but will stop the bleeding.
I'd rather avoid losing health continously, and most of all any amputations, please Sad
(17-02-2017, 08:19 PM)Ken_Keneth_MacCormick Wrote: Surgical bolt... Super....
I think that the support does not have to be a "kit". For example, if you enter in the game the damage of the player in the form of bleeding, the player is constantly losing health. For example amputation of hands. And the medic will get bandages that will heal but will stop the bleeding.

This is getting a bit too complicated...
I was thinking of a cool idea for a quest, where you loot the quest off a nord. Like a Ballistaman drops a quest called like 'one crossbow to rule them all' or some cheesey name, the objective is to kill 100 ballistamen or something and you get like a sharpthorn as a reward.

Obviously the quest has to be rare, somewhere between the rarity of looting a Wood of Glasir off a ballista and looting a Bolt tosser off one of them.

Maybe even have it so you can sell the quest to someone but if you 'accept the quest' in the website you cant trade it anymore.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(18-02-2017, 12:21 AM)Coconut Wrote: I was thinking of a cool idea for a quest, where you loot the quest off a nord. Like a Ballistaman drops a quest called like 'one crossbow to rule them all' or some cheesey name, the objective is to kill 100 ballistamen or something and you get like a sharpthorn as a reward.

Obviously the quest has to be rare, somewhere between the rarity of looting a Wood of Glasir off a ballista and looting a Bolt tosser off one of them.

Maybe even have it so you can sell the quest to someone but if you 'accept the quest' in the website you cant trade it anymore.

I already trademarked this. [Image: avatar_5683.jpg]
Looting a quest? Sounds funny, I just wonder what Looter thinks about this kind of looting.... Wink
*Your relation with looters has deteriorated from -50 to -53
*Looters have declared war against the Kingdom of Swadia*

Ehh, I don't have an opinion, haven't played ni since 1.4.2
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

For example if you reduce the damage to 1/10 and 10 players got the bolts you can "barrel" 3 times each respawn
without wasting one
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
No, probably still the reward for these quests should be a weapon. It has to be better shopping. But whether it is better crafting should be solved by the developers.
After all, if the job will drop support items about which we wrote it will make the game imbalance. Better to create legendary items support.
Will be interesting to add Quests for items. ^^
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021