Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Teamspeak Server Changes - Completed
The teamspeak server provided by NordInvasion is a great way to communicate with other players and has always been very popular. However as of late we have been made aware of some users who are having issues with our current host. As such, we will be changing the host for the server in a bid to improve the experience for our users.

How will this affect me?

In the next couple of days we will move to the new server. At this exact point the current name (ts3.nordinvasion.com) will be updated to the new IP. However as it can take a while for the DNS servers around the world to update you may find that you are not able to connect to the new server. To mitigate this there is a new name already pointing to the new server so that people don't get stuck waiting for the DNS to update.

What do I need to do?

At the chosen time, if you are online you will be disconnected. We will try to pick the quietest time and speak with anyone who is online but this may be tricky as its usually early morning GMT. If you then reconnect before your DNS is updated then you will join a very limited TS server that will have no voice, chat or channels. It will alert you that the server has moved and to use the new TS server name. We will do this so that you are fully aware of when the server moves. 

As such, when the server moves you will need to update your connection name with the new hostname. When you connect you will find all channels and permissions have migrated. Everything should behave as normal.

What is the new temporary name?

The temporary name is ts.nordinvasion.com. This name will only work once the new server goes live. If you dont often connect, or only connect at weekends you should find that you are not affected using the current name.

What if I have an issue?

Use the forum to get in touch and we will try help in any way we can.

How else can I be notified?

The completion of the move will be announced at the time on the forum here, on our Facebook page and via Twitter.

I have a question not answered here.

Feel free to reply and we will try answer any questions.

/Nao & The NI Team
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
All moves have been completed without incident.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!