Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Grinder Helmet
Im never rude, but armours and weapons in this mod has always been focused on Infantry
Speaking of rude, perhaps you might consider lil changes in your sig, Kaasovic? Sry for OT.
(25-02-2017, 08:36 PM)Bobo Wrote: Speaking of rude, perhaps you might consider lil changes in your sig, Kaasovic? Sry for OT.

I see no problems with my current signature. I am merely quoting someone. That doesn't necessarily reflect my opinion on that matter.
Saltovic you are rude!
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(27-02-2017, 12:00 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Saltovic you are rude!

Everything for you m'lady
make it usable for aventurier (totally not my class using it Tongue)

but srsly almost noone is playing both halberdier and aventurier. giving a cheaper helmet than heavy sallet might get some ppl to play as aventurier.

or maybe make thanos usable by both halb and av so that it gets more moni for ppl looting thanos
Ohh, I really like that idea about Thanos Legacy, because now Grinder has same stats as Thanos Legacy and that makes thanos worth almost nothing.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
Lone you just like the idea because you looted one and you wanna sell it for more cash and why should it fit to adventurier arming siege and hollowed got enough armor
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(02-03-2017, 02:15 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Lone you just like the idea because you looted one and you wanna sell it for more cash and why should it fit to adventurier arming siege and hollowed got enough armor

Ye I did and it seems quite strange to me that legendary helmet from normal is as good as legendary helmet from hard for the same hero.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(02-03-2017, 02:58 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 02:15 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Lone you just like the idea because you looted one and you wanna sell it for more cash and why should it fit to adventurier arming siege and hollowed got enough armor

Ye I did and it seems quite strange to me that legendary helmet from normal is as good as legendary helmet from hard for the same hero.

Has there been a Grinder helmet drop since the patch? As it stands with then they dropped the grinder only drops from Hard as well.