Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mordhau
Mordhau is on Kickstarter now!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/430...escription

One of the developers has been working on a star wars mod for the game as well and released a short clip of it. It will have support for all kinds of other awesome mods as well, has horses, tons of customization in weapons and characters, siege weapons, fun times. I'll still be playing Bannerlord when it comes out but this is definitely going to provide a different style of game play that makes melee and decapitations more brutal, faced paced and entertaining, especially when lightsabers get involved, can't wait! lol

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScalyRigidGiraffe-mobile.mp4
Looks cool, but what about requirements?
Requirements are too high for my computer. I don't think the specs are released yet since it's still in kickstarter.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Those reward tiers are way off lol. Kinda done with these type of games
Just buy games when they already are released and have proven work rather than concepts and early footage. Too many companies nowadays passing off low quality items to consumers. For kick starters, I see it as you giving money to a company so they can make a game for themselves and make even more money selling it, before it is even developed.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(09-03-2017, 07:54 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Those reward tiers are way off lol. Kinda done with these type of games

12 backers at 1k each and 25 at 400, though. Damn.
(09-03-2017, 07:59 AM)Looter Wrote: Just buy games when they already are released and have proven work rather than concepts and early footage. Too many companies nowadays passing off low quality items to consumers

Exactly, and I don't think paying for an alpha or beta release is a good thing. I am glad For Honor gave me an opportunity to test the game without actually paying for it, as it turned out to be utter shit (at least for me).

But looking at Mordhau, where you have to pay 40 euros to only get access to the beta which will be released somewhere in 2018 is just retarded.

Though the 20 euros on release seems OK, if it hasn't been abandoned yet.
Next mount and blade: bannerlord, never actually know when the game is going to release Tongue
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Why do people presuppose that this game would be bad or it won't survive? Give it a chance Big Grin

Same things people said about Superhot or Darkest Dungeon, and now these games have tons of fans, many awards and thousands of copies sold.
Never said it was bad, and I don't know any of the games you listed.
I was just baffled with the reward tiers and that there is no opportunity to test the game prior to playing, without actually spending money on it.