Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Sync error while soloing
(12-03-2017, 07:48 PM)Bobo Wrote: What do you guys actually mean? Must be late or something but I seem to miss the point.

To the topic: we should be able to respawn items on respawn wave. That could be very funny runs. It's a pitty the NI Team decided otherwise.

They're talking about bug/glich wich allows you to bring more stuff during preparation time. It basically means that you can join empty server, drop your items and rejoin. After this you'll see your stuff wich you dropped earlier lying on the ground. You can do it untill prep time is over. It's about 2-3 times, depends how fast you are.

I'm not quite sure about possibility to spawn more than once while playing alone. It would result that almost anyone can win alone, wich is not what NI team wanted. Kiting is still very cool thing, but it's actually in the right place.
I get it now, thanks for explanation Corndog. I had no idea it is possible. That is surely a glitch to spam items when the game is designed for a single replacement on respawn wave. On the other hand you can't respawn the items if you're alone and Kaasovic gave a simple explanation: if you die (what you do when replacing) the game will find the last one standing is no more, so game over. Now it's all clear.

Surely, it could be fixed somehow. And perhaps it should, let me say this again: that would be tones of fun to solo with more than just 1 item...
well it makes doing runs with 2 people way better than doing it with 1. only like 30% more bots spawn with 2 people opposed to 1 and you can respawn with stuff
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
If you are referring to being unable to respawn for items when you are alone, it is completely intended.

In reference to what Corndogg is explaining, I'd strongly suggest no one do this. There will be consequences if you are caught.