Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account Transfer
Hi, I have got a new CD key through steam and would like to transfer my old accounts from my old CD to new one. (I lost my old CD key since it was brought on desura)

Thanks.
Can you sign into your account through the website?

If so, please provide one of your old characters' IDs and your new UID.

You can get your UID by joining an NI server with a character named "Get_UID".
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(17-03-2017, 03:49 PM)Kip Wrote: Can you sign into your account through the website?

If so, please provide one of your old characters' IDs and your new UID.

You can get your UID by joining an NI server with a character named "Get_UID".

Unit IDs:
HM_Unit0094  ID: 2455979
HM_Unit001    ID: 2477365
MOV_Unit004  ID: 2488826
StonedPeasant ID: 2494351

UID: 2021239
Sorry about such a long delay. I have sent a verification code to the messaging centre of your old account. Please copy that code here.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(01-04-2017, 04:26 PM)Kip Wrote: Sorry about such a long delay.  I have sent a verification code to the messaging centre of your old account.  Please copy that code here.
Thanks Kip, the code is 8030
All your characters are on the new account now. There were a few characters on the new account with the same names as characters on the old account. The duplicates with the lower levels got _II added to the end of their names.