Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far?
Animation menu sounds so cool! How about adding manual reload (R key?) to crossbow? Shooting bolts on the ground just to reload is annoying and takes time, especially with ailsdrodd
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
Look how everyone was crying at first and now you're the next coming of jesus christ.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
https://youtu.be/rW8fDw8VzKI
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

As a resource, it should be available to all or none. When only select few have access and an advantage over others that isn't rooted in base functionality, this result should not be all that surprising. Taking a step further though, there's no guarantee now that no single player can implement it themselves for personal use without distributing to others.

Obligatory: good work. Looking for inefficiencies, streamlining processes, and finding and fixing lacking functionality is one of the fundamental traits for every good software engineer or entrepreneur. You have a bright future ahead.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
This script just changes the way bosses are fought, everybody will concentrate at the very last portion of the boss health;
Before the script the last hit was random and there was no need to know the health of a boss before accidentally kill it, they have enough health to avoid those kind of accidents.
Having said that, it is surely useful to purposefully let someone do the last hit.
Don't mind me, just reminding key points.

(13-03-2017, 11:03 PM)Winter Wrote: I guess I should end the discussion and say that we are already working on disabling this and do not feel like allowing it to have another go, given how people are currently behaving.
(15-03-2017, 03:19 AM)Malong Wrote: As a resource, it should be available to all or none. When only select few have access and an advantage over others that isn't rooted in base functionality, this result should not be all that surprising. Taking a step further though, there's no guarantee now that no single player can implement it themselves for personal use without distributing to others.
Theres already 3 new scripts, just saying
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(03-06-2017, 01:06 PM)Faravin Wrote: Theres already 3 new scripts, just saying

How and where can I download those
The people recompiling the script are not publishing it, also, why do you quote a post almost a year ago?
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

just fucking ban it make it available to everyone as a standard feature of the mod already