Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to get new weapons?
Hey guys, i am just wondering how to get better equipment than training bow and arrow? Thanks
By leveling up you get access to better items.
Just check the Marketplace on the website, it has loads of stuff for small prices.
If you feel fancy you can always start crafting stuff, just go to the Crafting section on the website.
Also people offer Craftable items on the Auction Hall now and then, which is on the website as well.
Oh okay, thanks. And by which point do i gain acces to better weapons? I am already tier one archer, but still have training weapons.
Every tier you advance you gain access to better items, however these items needs to be bought of the Marketplace
So you propably know how to level up your character and how to pick next tier; every tier unlocks new weapons/armors/arrows in marketplace, you can buy them for gold you earn in game or convert some XP intro gold.
Control in the Auction House first, there maybe underpriced marketplace items
SPQR_Sir_Madijeis ------------> Commando
SPQR_SIr_Madijeis_Arc ------> Archer
GRI_VDG_Sdt_Sir_Madijeis --> NW Regiment
Ser_Madion --------------------> Full Invasion 2
"We come from all corners of Calradia, we are knights, we are farmers, we are mercenaries, we are a Warband"
Good tip. When ppl have money to buy better gear they sell what they need no more. As the marketplace items are cheap ones, they are commonly sold in the Auction Hall at prices lower than the marketplace price. Pretty often it's 50%, so like Madijeis says: take a look at AH first.