Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Kicked wave 15 ???
I got kicked by the server when wave 15 preparation time and this message appeared. I demand compensation.
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
Did this message appear when you tried to rejoin the server after being kicked?
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Yes, it apperaded after being kicked and few times when I tried to rejoin.
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
What kind of compensation would you recommend demand?
(16-03-2017, 11:34 PM)TQrvishon_ Wrote: Yes, it apperaded after being kicked and few times when I tried to rejoin.

I have experienced this problem before, when you are kicked and you try rejoining that message pops up. I just exited to the main menu, waited 30 seconds and then attempted at rejoining the server.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Sounds like you timed out to me. When you time out of a server, while you might not be in game on your screen, your character stays in the server for around 10 seconds until finally the server recognises that you have disconnected. This is what prevented you from rejoining quickly, the server thought you were still in game and gave you that message.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
It's weird cause one time it appeard connection to server lost and after this again your account name etc

I'd like to get 22* Nord Mounted Battle Hardened assist xp + 1* Field Marshall Rothgar assist xp.
And whatever you want, nemflower, frying pan whatever.
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
I think that the continued explanation you just gave makes it less weird. It is as Disco explained, when you time out there is often a "ghost" of your presence that will prevent you from rejoining quickly. This phenomenon can easily be shown on Teamspeak, where people who time out and rejoin quickly will often have a (1) added to their name because their "ghost" is still there with their old name.
Sux that it was wave 15 ://////
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
(16-03-2017, 11:43 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: I'd like to get 22* Nord Mounted Battle Hardened assist xp + 1* Field Marshall Rothgar assist xp.
And whatever you want, nemflower, frying pan whatever.

Okay. Based on my data there was one tome left on the server. I'll go ahead and say you were nailed with a very unfortunate headshot at the beginning of the wave and the team elected to save the tome until there was only the boss left. Regrettably, after being tomed you were promptly attacked by Rhogvatr's unblockable spear and fell to the ground dead, disappointed that you had spent so long on wave 15 waiting for a rez with no reward. Sadly, this results in 0 XP gained.

It has never been and never will be our policy to reward people for losing connection to the server. It is unfortunate that it happened, but it would reach the point of absurdity if people caught wind that all they had to do was leave a server and claim it was a drop to receive the reward for the wave(s) they missed.

I believe the problem has been identified and sufficiently explained at this point.

PS - using words like request instead of demand also work heavily to your advantage when asking for favors.