Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Glenn
Hi, I want report player Glenn. In January we decided to combine our items and accounts. I from mid-January until a few days ago I could not get out of steam and MB because I had to study for university exams. When I returned I found that it had changed password telling me that he withdrew all his stuff as before there was the union. The problem is not only resumed his things but also many of my.
On my list of objects are missing: 1 ebony arrow, 1 fiendish, 1 tome 1, 1 MSK, 1 dragon axe and 2 million in gold.
Leaving a illustrius not mine but his .

All this without consulting me, but on its own initiative. Now I want to know if you can somehow get back all my things that this person by fraud robbed me.
Thank you
Before I interject I just want to let admins and devs know I am somewhat involved in this since most of Glenn's gear was technically mine.

First, I do agree that Glenn handled it wrong by taking gear of which he decided was his. However, the amount he took, which you seem to have a problem with, is not incorrect. There are two issues with you requesting gear that you are "missing." Really the fact that either side can say "he took this but it was really mine" is not a valid argument in terms of gear sharing. It's mostly up to the people involved in the gear sharing to be mature and come to a compromise. Glenn tried to come to this compromise as he explained the situation to me while it unfolded. He offered to give you extra items such as the illustrious to make it more fair for you. The main problem I have with this though is how inconsistent you were when demanding "your" gear to be returned. You kept adding stuff to the list and it seemed fishy to me as the spectator. Then you eventually threatened to report him and ask for 2/3 of the gear from the devs because you and shark were sharing gear with Glenn and shark acted as the other third(which was pretty stupid imo because it would be obvious to anyone--active in the community--2/3 of the gear is not yours).
Finnaly, Glenn DID consult you about it, which was when the blackmail and threats began on your side.
While Glenn did take your gear without initial permission, it is not like none of it was his, nor was it wrong of him to presume so; which he then tried to work it out with you. I cannot accurately speak on Glenn's behalf and I don't know if he will address the dispute since he has quit. Also for screenshots of the conversations Glenn would have to provide them. 

Btw Andrea, Glenn said he was wrong about a tome and MSK he took so I am willing to give you mine. Just PM me.
Finna whip.
then the fact that we have combined accounts for a month does not mean that I can steal from your head as objects makes you more convenient when you want to separate yourself from me. listed objects were mine and andrea since before you joined it there to him. you can not tell me left me illustrius to compensate because it was not mine and that I was not interested in me exchange it for all objects actually stolen, partly because I repeat that he did everything on his own thoughts without consulting them I andrea.

we had two tomes and 2 msk before marriage because I andrea and we played with two doctors during games, and now there are only one.

What I'm not going down that he did all of his head in February also because both me and andrea were studying for university exams, so we were little or not at all present in this period. And now that we're back we lost a lot of items that complemented our characters,  and PERSONALITY come to me to say left me illustrius? If the resume and give me back my items and not one to take what makes him more comfortable

Finally listed objects were all mine before I joined him
Quote:then the fact that we have combined accounts for a month does not mean that I can steal from your head as objects makes you more convenient when you want to separate yourself from me. listed objects were mine and andrea since before you joined it there to him. you can not tell me left me illustrius to compensate because it was not mine and that I was not interested in me exchange it for all objects actually stolen, partly because I repeat that he did everything on his own thoughts without consulting them I andrea.

we had two tomes and 2 msk before marriage because I andrea and we played with two doctors during games, and now there are only one.

What I'm not going down that he did all of his head in February also because both me and andrea were studying for university exams, so we were little or not at all present in this period. And now that we're back we lost a lot of items that complemented our characters,  and PERSONALITY come to me to say left me illustrius? If the resume and give me back my items and not one to take what makes him more comfortable

Finally listed objects were all mine before I joined him

By what I can make out you just reworded what Andrea said with some points in your own view. And you didn't address any of the points I brought up either(by what I can read, the English isn't very good. sorry). And I said I will happily hand over my tome and msk as compensation for you both. Everything else you say you "owned" I can do nothing about.
Finna whip.
(22-03-2017, 11:39 PM)Personalità Wrote:
Quote:poi il fatto che abbiamo combinato conti per un mese non significa che riesco a rubare dalla vostra testa come oggetti ti fa più comodo quando si vuole separarti da me. oggetti elencati erano miei e Andrea da quando prima di entrare lì per lui. Non si può dire di me mi ha lasciato illustrius per compensare perché non era mia e che non ero interessato a me scambiarlo per tutti gli oggetti rubati in realtà, in parte perché ripeto che ha fatto tutto di testa sua senza consultarli I andrea.

abbiamo avuto due tomi e 2 MSK prima del matrimonio perché io e Andrea abbiamo giocato con due medici durante le partite, e ora solo uno ce ne sono.

Quello che non mi va giù che ha fatto tutta la sua testa nel mese di febbraio anche perché sia io che Andrea stavano studiando per gli esami universitari, quindi siamo stati poco o per nulla presenti in questo periodo. E ora che siamo tornati abbiamo perso un sacco di elementi che completavano i nostri personaggi, e la personalità vengono da me per dirmi che mi sinistra illustrius? Se il curriculum e ridammi i miei oggetti e non uno di prendere ciò che lo rende più confortevoli

gli oggetti Infine elencati erano tutti miei prima che io lo raggiunsi

Da quello che riesco a capire quello che avete appena riformulato Andrea detto con alcuni punti in vostro punto di vista. E non ha affrontato nessuno dei punti che ho portato fino o (da quello che posso leggere, l'inglese non è molto buona. Sorry). E io ho detto sarò felice di consegnare il mio tomo e MSK a titolo di risarcimento per entrambi. Tutto il resto si dici "di proprietà" non posso fare nulla.

excuse my english sucks, still waiting for answer of admin. Also because I do not see why you should have to compensate me for a wrong done by Glenn.
I'm still curious about what was of my stag bow. It's something i bought when i was in the SPQR armory and i left it there when i quit, but would break my heart knowing that my beloved stag was stolen, even if i cannot claim any property on it anymore
You can check andrea's old shop post if necessary. I've given him almost every item back + more. He didn't had a stag bow before we fused together. After we fused together he had some items that got decreased in price. I have some screenshots if needed for the blackmail etc but I quitted anyways. Andrea wanted more then he had (which I gave him).
Gur

I will explain what happened  also Personality please if you don't know what happened don't post and from what you write you obviously don't know the full story :
Me Shark and Glenn had decide to share the items after 1 month gleen put another password on his account and take what he want and then message me telling me that he want to be solo again telling me that he have take back the items that he had before the problem was that he took black Arrow that was traded with out Fiendish our  ebony and our dragon axe + some of his gold and also he took 1 tome and 1 msk and some mats and gold that was our so i ask him to give at least black arrow back + the Tome and the msk or to split x3 the items and he refuse he want that me wait that he  buy me a Fiendish and ebony and i refuse because i was very angry with him for deciding to set password and taking items without saying anything and i stop to chat with him  then next day i have decide to close this matter fast so i write him to buy me Fiendish ebony and da 2mil gold and to give me tome and msk but gleen decide that  he want give me only fiendish msk and tome so i tell him that i was going to report then after trying to report him one night on discord (wasn't any del online atm)  i have decide to wait for Shark for the report and He came back online 2 days ago so so we have decide to make the report also i'm Bush with university atm so i let make Shark the report

(23-03-2017, 01:51 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: You can check andrea's old shop post if necessary. I've given him almost every item back + more. He didn't had a stag bow before we fused together. After we fused together he had some items that got decreased in price. I have some screenshots if needed for the blackmail etc but I quitted anyways. Andrea wanted more then he had (which I gave him).
- fiendish , - ebony , - tome, - msk , - gold,-mats,- dragon axe and you decide alone to leave us a illustrious that we don't want so explain me how you give us more than we have
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
Just let the devs decide. It is easy to track who is right/wrong. I was wrong about a tome and msk which I wanted you to gave you but you denied it and demanded more then you had.

Edit: personality does know what he is talking about. I showed him everything.

Second edit: You we're stating in your thread that we bought black arrows with your fiendish which wasn't true. You can check my shop thread first of all and the devs can check history trades. You lied alot and want stuff back that isn't yours. I personally don't care at all but it is just the principe.
Gur

hi can i have news?