Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Problem with account
I have not played for a long time. My account still works, but in the game I'm level 1 and I have no equipment. Maybe the problem is that the email address of my NI account is lost. or something like that. Note in the game : "you already have an account but not a character with this name". But i have character with this name! so what is wrong? My ID is 14804. 

In short, I put my PC in fixes years ago and my password for the email was deleted. I had to buy warband again and that's probably the problem.

@Kosmas You probably need an account transfer. Join a server with a character called Password_Reset. You will get the details of the account on your current CD-KEY.
Account 14804 is probably your old account since it hasn't been used since 2014-11-28.

@Croxy please make a separate thread on this forum section. Please provide some more info too, because I can only find your new account. Old account/character names for example.
Damn. Now I have two accounts. Is there any possibility of using the old one? I do not want to start again. Old profiles ID 14804 (warden) and 2446675 (royal guard) and 2446673 (skirmisher). New ID 2525458. Is there any solution?

(23-04-2017, 09:20 PM)Kosmas Wrote: Damn. Now I have two accounts. Is there any possibility of using the old one? I do not want to start again. Old profiles ID 14804 (warden) and 2446675 (royal guard) and 2446673 (skirmisher). New ID 2525458. Is there any solution?

Yes there is. It needs a dev who has time to do it. But it can be done. And at this point as long as you can log into both accounts all you can do is wait.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I have sent a verification code to your old account.  Please copy it here to prove ownership of the account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(24-04-2017, 05:17 PM)Kip Wrote: I have sent a verification code to your old account.  Please copy it here to prove ownership of the account.

the verification code : 2758

Done. You can login with your old credentials.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(26-04-2017, 05:31 PM)Kip Wrote: Done.  You can login with your old credentials
Thanks to you. Thank you for your time. Thank you.