Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account Problem
So i was told i needed to make a thread of my own and so im here. The problem is that  when i join a server i dont have any of my gear whatsoever and in chat i get this message = (you already have an account but not a character with this name). But i do have the same name i dont know whats going on i played a mod maybe like 1 year ago everything was working fine.
I have 4 characters but im gonna put the ID of only one of them if you need more just tell me. Oh yeah i forgot that the name of my character is Nigerian_Crox i tried to change it yesterday if it would fix it in any way old name was Croxy.
Please join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" so we can make sure this is the same copy of Warband that your account is attached to.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
So it said my UID is 3421213 and my game is assigned to TaleWorlds.
Alright. That is a different copy of Warband then the one your account was first created with. Do you have two copies and are running the wrong one or do you need the account transferred to this new copy of Warband?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Oh i just realised that i at the time i played the mod at a diffrent steam account could that be because of it?
another steam account another warband key yes
(25-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Croxy Wrote: Well i guess i want account transfer will i be able to have all of my stuff?

yes

(25-04-2017, 02:01 PM)Croxy Wrote: Oh i just realised that i at the time i played the mod at a diffrent steam account could that be because of it?

yes
Alright thanks im gonna go with account transfer
I have sent a verification code to the messaging centre of your old account. Please copy it here.
(26-04-2017, 05:36 PM)Kip Wrote: I have sent a verification code to the messaging centre of your old account.  Please copy it here.
Yep thanks the code is here 8579