Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is it worth it to get Hero now?
I am a bit confounded as if to get Zweihander or go into the longbowman line. I base it around usefulness rather than personal preference since the infantry in general have become less useful on the battlefield. That was the very reason why i chose to play as a hybrid to compensate for the lack of mobility and range.

I´d rather not kick a dead horse about the "fairness" of diffrent classes but sometimes i feel kind of forced to play as a hybrid rather than a full-fledged Infantry. (Sorry if this is the wrong forum but i thought it would be the most appropriate location).

What do you Think?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Well create a new char or respec the inf and go archer and then warden i guess i dont like hybrids at all
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
If you want to have archer with ok armor you should go for Ranger hero class.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Maybe you should consider chosing Legionaire. Their Throwing skill is not as good as a Pikeman but its decent.
(25-04-2017, 08:11 AM)Orik. Wrote: Maybe you should consider chosing Legionaire. Their Throwing skill is not as good as a Pikeman but its decent.

That's a good one too.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
There are more ways to look at this. If you want good armour and best 1h skill in the mod +shield and the ablility to do ranged damage the Legionnaire infantry hero is a good choice, for slashing the Zwei wins though. If you want to do ranged damage mainly and be relativly tanky the Ranger is an option. If you want ranged damage output the Warden is the better option. Sentinel is the archer with highest 1h skill but if you don't have a good 1h already I would say go Warden.

You do have other options for ranged damage, pikeman and crossbowman but those would maybe be a new style for you.

It is upto you which class you like more. The Legionnaire is very versatile, 8 shield skill, ranged damage and best 1h skill in the mod. Slashing wise the Legio has lower 2h skill than Zwei but is still decent. If you don't have a hero yet I would say you can't really go wrong with the Legionnaire.
SteamProfile
Keep in mind the fact that most good gear (legendary and craftyble) is now locked to hero classes, hybryds can only use weakest items. Another thing is that going t4 inf + t2 arch is pointless, you cant use good commando gear becouse you are not a hero and skills from t2 archer will be useless on hard and rag (even with legendary bow in hand) as others said if you want ranged commando go for legio: acces to nearly best armors in game, throwing skills set between t3 and t4 pike and ability to use very good craftyble throwing weapons (and db) and best 1h profinecy and weapons in mod. If you dont like throwing I sugest reseting your class and going for archer or crossbow, there is no hybryd that wouldnt be outmached by a hero.
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(25-04-2017, 07:36 AM)oracolus Wrote: What do you Think?
I think that Skirmisher "line" will give you more profits of using it with Infantry one, comparing to archery.
You can play as hybrid with one of hero classes(lets say Legionnaire is the one, Pavise Champion also, Marauder maybe. Ranger and Halberdier doesnt have change in a gameplay, so it's just about increasing survivability; Aventurier and Sentinel are good to slash bots on normal with your fancy legendary one-handed sword).
Also, with Legionnaire hero class you will get acces to a lighter armor, which means increased mobility.

The real "hybrids" are nerfed really bad.

If the choice is set between Zweihander and t4 inf + t2 archer, Zwei is better for sure. If you want to be mobile and have a ranged skill, then Legionnaire, if you don't like throwing, respec and pick up Pavise Champion(lacks two-handed skill).

I guess Leggionaire is the most usefull of those classes. Just don't forget to change your gameplay depending on the situation on the battlefield.

Greg Wrote:t2 archer will be useless on hard and rag (even with legendary bow in hand).
If you dont like throwing I sugest reseting your class and going for archer or crossbow, there is no hybryd that wouldnt be outmached by a hero.
This. Accuracy will be awfull. Even for normal game mode.
you can also use a 2h sword and throwing spears on legionnaire. (my loadout is a 2h sword and 2x throwing spears or 1x spears and 1xshield) This way you can have a bit weaker zweihander that can shoot ranged stuff aswell (lets call it zweiionaire)