Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

{Lyrics} As long as you shield me (Justin Bieber: As long as you love me)
As long as you shield me As long as you shield me As long as you shield me

[Verse 1]I'm under pressure, seven billion nords in the world trying to kill us. Keep it together, smile on your face even though your shield is breaking But hey now, you know nord, We both know it's a cruel world But I will take my kills

[Chorus]As long as you shield me We could be dying, we could be shieldless, we could be broken As long as you shield me I'll be your royals, I'll be your kite shield, I'll be your meat shield As long as you shield, shield me, shield me As long as you shield, shield me, shield me

[Verse 2]I'll be your shielder, fighting every second of the day for legendaries. You can be Ryu's shielder on a weekend So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no slashers to kill them Just take your fists

[Bridge]As you shield me we could be dying, we could be shieldless, we could be broken As long as you shield me I'll be your royals, I'll be your kite shield, I'll be your meatshield As long as you shield, shield me, shield me As long as you shield, shield me, shield me

[Big Sean]I don't know if this makes sense, but you're my royal shielder Give me a time and place, and I'll rendezvous, and I'll shield you to it, I'll beat nords till there RYU you know I got you Us, trust... A couple of things I can't spell without you(like sheild) Now we are on top of the world, 'cause that's just how we do Used to tell me sky's the limit, now the sky's is our point of view Man now we stepping out like wow Crossbows pointed shoot, Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point my shield to you You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new shielder to be bothered, But the nords ain't always bluer on the other side, It's blue where you kill it So I know we got issues slashers true true true But I'd rather work on this with you Than to go ahead and start with someone new As long as you shield me

[Chorus]As long as you shield me We could be dying, we could be shieldless, we could be broken As long as you shield me I'll be your royals, I'll be your kite shield, I'll be your meat shield As long as you shield, shield me, shield me As long as you shield, shield me, shield me As long as you shield, shield me, shield me As long as you shield, shield me, shield me As long as you shield, shield me, shield me

Ryu inspired
ON_Cypher Warden
ON_Cupcakes Pikeman
ON_Greetings Commando
ON_Silhouette Commando
ON_Tree XBOW lolz

No Drops Plox
This.
Is.
Wrong.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(21-12-2012, 02:00 PM)Yabu link Wrote: This.
Is.
Wrong.

Yet so right!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Whahahaha... Now now, dont forget to pay me my royalty fee when you got famous with this Big Grin
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
To write lyrics to fit the song, one must know the song pretty damn well ... *sigh*
(24-12-2012, 05:25 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: To write lyrics to fit the song, one must know the song pretty damn well ... *sigh*
To know that the lyrics fit the song, one must have heard the song.  :o
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
[Image: 1340682662966.gif]
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Where you got those gifs: :Smile
(26-12-2012, 06:02 PM)Nici link Wrote: Where you got those gifs: :Smile

Intertubes, mate... Intertubes.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Ryu, what have you done? What actions did you take to inspire such... terror?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma