Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buying shield for 900k
I need a shield that's somewhere around this price range. Thanks!

PM with shield and price
It would help if you'd say what's your class...
Oops, I forgot to add that, I was heading to bed shortly after. For commando/RG
you should craft defender shield Tongue
Loots:
White Winged Helmet - 15.11.2015
Heavy Salet - 26.02.2016
Ornate Bascinet - 02.02.2017
Heavy Sallet - 11.04.2017
Dragon Helmet - 24.04.2017
Pike of Kings - 29.01.2019
Tempest - 30.01.2021
I had a defender shield before, I sold that for a better shield lol.
It makes a difference if the shield you want to get would be Commando usable or the RG's...
Swadian Studded Shield is what you could get for that price for Commando: resistance 45, hit points 1250. Next tier would be: Resilience Shield, Swadian Studded Steel Shield, Small Dragon Kite Shield, Royal Shield. The price would be something ca. 2m I think.
For RG it's Defender Shield that falls easily within this price range, but like you said you already had it but sold for a better one (which one?). SSS is a tad stronger but also twice more expensive. Next better is Aegis but you will need something below 2m to buy it (I've got mine for 1.7m few months ago if I recall it right).

Anyway, if you already own something stronger than Defender than I don't think there's anything that you can replace it for at 900k price...
I just bought the Swadian Steel Shield for 900k from Disco (Thanks Disco!). Being that the shield has only 100 more hit points than Defender one, I wouldn't have bothered paying crafting price for it because it's just too little return. Your message is really helpful though, now I know what upgrade path I should take next. Thanks!