Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account Problem
Hey, I'm posting here for a friend:

He got a similar problem to the one Kosmas had for example:

"You already have an account but not a character with this name."

He's called Toaster and his ideas are 2525534 and 2525536.

I guess that it is going the same way as with Kosmas account? At least I told Toaster to send me the Verification Code
as soon as he gets it, so that I can post it here Smile

Thanks in advance.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Those IDs are his new account, do you have any idea on info about the old account?
Like character names or IDs.
(01-05-2017, 07:09 AM)bluzark Wrote: Those IDs are his new account, do you have any idea on info about the old account?
Like character names or IDs.

Nah, these are his only IDs. He does not own an old account. 

That's why it is a bit weird at all, he told me yesterday evening on TS that this problem appeared after he made his 2nd character with the function in the Settings section on the website, unfortunately causing the message stated in my first post to show up on his first character as well. 

That's why I've written that it is only similar to the account problems reported last week, as it is the same error message just with another background.
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Has he made sure he typed the name exactly the same way in Warband as he did on the website? If the names do not match, he will not be able to join a server.

Assuming the names are spelled correctly, have him join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" so we can make sure he is accessing the correct account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Alright, 

the problem is solved. I was asking him about the names and it turned out that they differ from website to ingame as he thought that the house-tags aren't essential on the website.  Big Grin

Thanks for your help!
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier