Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I'm looking for Polish Clan
I'm looking for Polish Clan

I'm have 37 level and Class Man At Arms

I'm have 14 years and I'm after mutations voice
ts3.nordinvasion.com
Channel2,3 or 4. Look for Nazgulus and/or Jedi_Knight
Lol he mean he has gone through puberty and had a low voice? His voice has changed Smile

His voice has mutated
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(05-01-2016, 07:23 PM)darklit link Wrote: Lol he mean he has gone through puberty and had a low voice? His voice has changed Smile
nope, he's actually a witcher
Not sure but I guess making fun of ppl who don't possess a good command of English (yet) but play the game with us and want to be part of all this doesn't appear to reflect great credit upon the writers or uphold the highest traditions of this community. (Or maybe it's just me).
(05-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Not sure but I guess making fun of ppl who don't possess a good command of English (yet) but play the game with us and want to be part of all this doesn't appear to reflect great credit upon the writers or uphold the highest traditions of this community. (Or maybe it's just me).

+1.
Gur

(05-01-2016, 09:31 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Not sure but I guess making fun of ppl who don't possess a good command of English (yet) but play the game with us and want to be part of all this doesn't appear to reflect great credit upon the writers or uphold the highest traditions of this community. (Or maybe it's just me).
If only the boards had a sub forum for his language, so this issue could be mitigated. Oh wait. It does.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Yes it does, ofc. Apparently he simply missed it, it happens. Anyway we're going OT, my applogies.
BoS zaprasza Smile Zapraszamy na ts i Do mnie na steam Bartecki Smile Pozdrawiam