Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.6.0 Client Release
People. Stop complaining about stuff you haven't even seen yet. Thanks.
(15-05-2017, 07:40 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: People. Stop complaining about stuff you haven't even seen yet. Thanks.
No. [Image: images.duckduckgo.com.png]
I'm pretty sure that stuff is OP.
That looks very promising. Though now I own a useless AB, what a shame...
(15-05-2017, 04:57 PM)Soviet Wrote: Simple Repeater Crossbow is worse than Repeater Crossbow, yet they're locked to the same class and have the same recipe.

The Simple Repeater Crossbow was meant to be shifted to the marketplace but I missed it last night.  Fixed.

(15-05-2017, 03:22 PM)Coconut Wrote: Whitewood Spear has a bit too much pierce in 1h mode, it has the same as pike of kings and 6 more speed

Keep in mind that Warband reduces the stats a bit in one-handed/shield mode so the "practical" stats aren't necessarily the same as the "recorded" stats.  That said, we'll keep an eye on it and might adjust it later if needed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(15-05-2017, 07:56 PM)Kip Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 04:57 PM)Soviet Wrote: Simple Repeater Crossbow is worse than Repeater Crossbow, yet they're locked to the same class and have the same recipe.

The Simple Repeater Crossbow was meant to be shifted to the marketplace but I missed it last night.  Fixed.
Okay, but now my Simple Repeater is worthless, even though I spent several hundred thousand on it.

(15-05-2017, 03:22 PM)Coconut Wrote: Whitewood Spear has a bit too much pierce in 1h mode, it has the same as pike of kings and 6 more speed

Keep in mind that Warband reduces the stats a bit in one-handed/shield mode so the "practical" stats aren't necessarily the same as the "recorded" stats.  That said, we'll keep an eye on it and might adjust it later if needed.

Spent a lot of mats on building one of those simple repeaters in our house to try it out when it was new :/ but good way to encourage the new play style much approved Smile
The Quieter you are the more you are able to hear

14.04.2017 - Ornate Bascinet
06.05.2018 - Ebonwood Pike
12.09.2018 - Eastern Blade
After looking into it, I have replaced everybody's Simple Repeater Crossbows with Repeater Crossbows.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(15-05-2017, 09:27 PM)Kip Wrote: After looking into it, I have replaced everybody's Simple Repeater Crossbows with Repeater Crossbows.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
The Quieter you are the more you are able to hear

14.04.2017 - Ornate Bascinet
06.05.2018 - Ebonwood Pike
12.09.2018 - Eastern Blade
Seems like engine doesn't apply any penalty if new spears are used in "one-handed" mode without shield. Which makes house crafted weapon equal to high-grade legendary, with the major difference in the ability to block. With barricade-style play you don't need ability to block, and even if barricade breached, you can always switch to shield.
New Legendary polearm weapon is better than any other melee weapons even in two-handed mode; in one-handed mode without shield...

I'm feeling a bit sad for marauder class which should be the most damaging off four. 57p damage on mangler or 55p damage on pike of kings doesn't goes in any comparison(even if you apply 40 polearm proficiency - difference between marauder and hoplit) with 60/66p new legendary spear(which i suppose hoplit locked, as other new "one-handed" spears).

Also how about to make Master Peltast to have 6 power strike(-1) and Hoplit 7 power strike(-1) - same as halberdier?

(15-05-2017, 07:30 PM)Winter Wrote: I think people have yet to realize that the new 1h spears have new animations to go with them.
From what i've seen, stab animation is the same. Overhead stab is a bit different(and also nice; other polearms also got this new animation, that's great), but still seems superior to the same attack animation of twohanded polearms.

PS
So, as i really like the idea of fighting with spear and shield i thought a bit and came to solution(how to escape situation with overpowered weapons):
Is Mjolnir meant to not have crush through in 1h mode? I think Harbinger still has it in 1h mode? 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|