Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Just a quick idea.
Lately came across a "Kriegsmesser/War knife" made by Albion and I do have to admit it was very aesthetically pleasing,
but we have the "Grosse messer" Wouldn't be nice to bring another blade to the Messer family?
Sadly, my skills in modelling are duller than a rock, which is why I came here, I've seen a lot of talented work here.

If this blade was to be made, I would believe it is a 2H, but could potentially be a 1H/2H, but wouldn't the "Grosse Messer" take that spot?
I would assume the blade would be in the same price range as the Gross Messer, but of course compensating of its size, it would have to be more expensive than the Grosse Messer blade itself, because of the crafting cost.

Picture of an [Antique version of the blade]

This video seems to explain the background and its mechanisms very well.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Oh also forgot to mention, I do like Terath's look to at it as well, more detail to it.
I like it. Could even be a more expensive sword.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Yeah, I love the simplicity of the blade, that it being a more expensive option is perfectly fine by me, glad you liked the idea.
I think there is already a Kriegsmesser in the game but it dosnt have high stat and its craft-able weapon.
"Live long, and pawspurr"
I believe there's already exist Kriegsmesser in the game
15 lvl attacker housecraft, commando locked 2h sword

*damn it, i'm too late Sad
(18-05-2017, 08:30 PM)Narvad Wrote: I believe there's already exist Kriegsmesser in the game
15 lvl attacker housecraft, commando locked 2h sword

Looks a little bit more fancy, but it's in some kind similiar Smile
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
there is also steel reaver, a long knife usable by archer t4