Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House invites for own characters (auto-accept)
Hey there,
This is just another minor issue I came across and affects the quality of life.
When having your own trading house, you need to leave it every now and then. Getting one's own chars back in becomes a little tedious after a while (especially when crafting complex items), thus I'd suggest making it like trading invites, which are automatically accepted within each account already.
Maybe do trades with your own characters without house, It would be much easier without that leaving and joining to house if you trade a lot.
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
(24-05-2017, 10:06 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: Maybe do trades with your own characters without house, It would be much easier without that leaving and joining to house if you trade a lot.
Shared inventory would be much better. Wink
(24-05-2017, 10:21 PM)Narvad Wrote:
(24-05-2017, 10:06 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: Maybe do trades with your own characters without house, It would be much easier without that leaving and joining to house if you trade a lot.

They are working on it
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(24-05-2017, 10:51 PM)PioPio Wrote:

They are working on it

Was this ever confirmed? It's been suggested multiple times by multiple people since (as far as I'm aware) 2014.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(25-05-2017, 03:48 PM)Malong Wrote:

They are working on it

Was this ever confirmed? It's been suggested multiple times by multiple people since (as far as I'm aware) 2014.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=61316

Maybe should read this fully.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

They are working on it

(21-05-2017, 07:32 AM)Kip Wrote: [...] This rewrite is already underway and will allow for features such as the long-desired "unified inventory" across all the characters on your account. [...]
(25-05-2017, 03:54 PM)Woody Wrote:

They are working on it

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=61316

Maybe should read this fully.

If by "fully," you mean "for the first time" then sure. As a side note, giving details of the product roadmap only when you need donations gives the impression of hanging the upcoming development work over our heads in exchange for donations.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(25-05-2017, 03:56 PM)Malong Wrote: (...) As a side note, giving details of the product roadmap only when you need donations gives the impression of hanging the upcoming development work over our heads in exchange for donations.
Nah, I do think that suspicion is not justified. We've just had a major upgrade. When there's no reply to some feature requests we get angry, when the Devs reply to a feature request announcing it to be introduced we suspect they want something in return... Shall we be even a lil happy one day?!
Should the NI Team do all this for money, they'd stop shortly after they've started.
C'mon, have a little faith in ppl! Wink