Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
(19-05-2017, 06:18 PM)Woody Wrote: 2nd Pike for cav is not the best but so far i'm 99% sure the new pikes for hop can be use on cav... (with 55p..) Yet pok, mangler etc can't be use... k.
I'm yet not sure(didn't had practical experience), but it seems like new hoplite spears can be used on cavalry only in "2h" mode. For example Whitewood spear stats would be only 50p damage, 94 speed, 173 length. That's quite similar with warmongers(trade 2 damage/53 length), and even if it considered better, not that much.
While new legendary outstands most(if not all) weapons on foot, it's also would be unequalled by any of pikeman weapons in the cav mode.

Kinda fun thing that Durendal/Legacy is somewhat better than warmongers(by length and speed) when it's used to stab. Even the penalty on horseback for 2h weapons is less, comparing to polearms...

Quote:3th Once again why dose sunpike have 2 modes?
Seems like and error/bug to me(same as why dragon halberd is couchable, why sun pike is drawn as sword etc.). Can be fixed easily, but...

(19-05-2017, 07:35 PM)Winter Wrote: It is funny how often Soviet is accused of conspiracies.
I can only guess.
(19-05-2017, 07:35 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-05-2017, 02:10 PM)Narvad Wrote: It looks more like you know that MP is overpowered, you enjoying playing it and don't want to change anything.

It is funny how often Soviet is accused of conspiracies.

it's not that often, is it?

(19-05-2017, 06:18 PM)Woody Wrote: 3th
th... thirth?