Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Outreach
Hello everyone!

It has been over two years since our last community outreach message but it is once again time to ask for support.

Our monthly expenses are primarily for the EU and NA server boxes. These two machines are responsible for hosting all the NA and EU servers in addition to the website. The European server costs approximately 50 EUR (43 GBP) per month and the North American server costs approximately 50 EUR (56 USD) per month.

Since splitting the AU servers off to a separate account, they have been supported entirely by donations specifically for them. Keep up the good work! The cost of the two AU servers is currently 30 EUR (46 AUD) per month. (Starting August 1st, there will be an additional 10% tax making that 33 EUR / 50 AUD per month.)

For a peek at what is coming next, we have two main priorities for future releases. One is continuing work on cavalry mode which is still rough around the edges. The other is a major rewrite of how the website works behind the scenes. This rewrite is already underway and will allow for features such as the long-desired "unified inventory" across all the characters on your account. It is still too early for an ETA on either of these projects but we are looking forward to releasing them!

Thank you to everyone who has supported NordInvasion over the years. We will continue moving NordInvasion forward as long as we have servers to run it on. Donation links can be found on our Help NI page. Make sure to follow the instructions for whichever region you donate to so that we can give you access to the donator perks!

Thank you,
The NordInvasion Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I will translate this for players who bought gear for real money. So the money you used to buy gear with your parents credit card is actually real money.
Real money is used to buy food, pay for housing or keep things running such as the server you guys care so much for.
If the money runs out..
*POOF*
The servers go away.
Which means you can't use the gear anymore you bought with the money someone else probably worked hard to earn.

So it is time to crack open that piggy bank kids and keep things running.
With some of the changes that have/haven't been made (RW trading, kiting, loot system), I can't bring myself to support the mod.
I sent you a small donation to keep things running. Hope to see and keep this mod running for a long time.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Unified inventory coming! Thanks Kip & the rest of NI Team.
Check your wallets guys, there must be some puny 5 EUR there... Wink
(21-05-2017, 11:25 AM)bluzark Wrote: I will translate this for players who bought gear for real money. So the money you used to buy gear with your parents credit card is actually real money.
Real money is used to buy food, pay for housing or keep things running such as the server you guys care so much for.
If the money runs out..
*POOF*
The servers go away.
Which means you can't use the gear anymore you bought with the money someone else probably worked hard to earn.

Obviously NI should add a cash shop to get the community's money. How many EUR for an undiscovered legendary, jaja?

P.S. not srs.

(21-05-2017, 12:50 PM)Soviet Wrote: With some of the changes that have/haven't been made (RW trading, kiting, loot system), I can't bring myself to support the mod.

Also this.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Cash shop wouldnt be a bad idea, to buy collectable items for Euros such as Crown of flowers, Pilgrims outfit, Lederhosen, Beer, Pitchfork etc etc....
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(25-05-2017, 07:11 PM)Coconut Wrote: Cash shop wouldnt be a bad idea, to buy collectable items for Euros such as Crown of flowers, Pilgrims outfit, Lederhosen, Beer, Pitchfork etc etc....

Nope. This is gonna destroy the game completetly and make the items less cool do wear.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(25-05-2017, 07:32 PM)Jalau Wrote:
(25-05-2017, 07:11 PM)Coconut Wrote: Cash shop wouldnt be a bad idea, to buy collectable items for Euros such as Crown of flowers, Pilgrims outfit, Lederhosen, Beer, Pitchfork etc etc....

Nope. This is gonna destroy the game completetly and make the items less cool do wear.

Agreed, most of cool NI items are such because of exclusivity.

As a side note, i'm gonna toos another few bucks into donations
(21-05-2017, 11:25 AM)bluzark Wrote: I will translate this for players who bought gear for real money. So the money you used to buy gear with your parents credit card is actually real money.
If the money runs out..
*POOF*
The servers go away.

Guilty, but I've been diligently chipping in for the AU servers since I've been back.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.