Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dmg buff banner
Bring back the damage increase banner, please! I can remember it from the old days but now when the FSA guys don't play it's no more.
It's a pity, that was some fun, an element of gameplay variety and tradition of official events.
The guy owning it has been playing for the last few days.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
give it to the trickster clan because they deserve it
Pls tourney to redistribute the wealth banner
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(25-05-2017, 08:21 PM)Jalau Wrote: The guy owning it has been playing for the last few days.
Great, glad to hear that. Smile
(25-05-2017, 09:00 PM)Looter Wrote: Pls tourney to redistribute the wealth banner
That would be my suggestions, too. However if FSA is back with the banner let them have it, they earned it.
(25-05-2017, 08:31 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: give it to the trickster clan because they deserve it

This is a great idea, and the reasoning is very sound.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
[Image: ed87475c7e.png]

This is a lovely picture Big Grin

In relation to the thread, I think a contest based on the PvE aspect of the game might be better suited for determining the new owner of this item than a PvP tournament.

Edit: I believe I heard something about no more tournaments like the house tournaments of old taking place due to being unfair to people of different time zones and the differences in ping.
Can we get this for Ni plz.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(27-05-2017, 04:31 PM)Woody Wrote: Can we get this for Ni plz.
Rollback back to native. :]

Gameplay looks fun and silly at the same time. From the 3rd point of view atleast.
Fuck e-sports