Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Woody's Work Shop
+Royal Helmet
+Checkered Heavy Lamellar
+Shield of Kings 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think leviathans treads should be hot pink ankle boots.
Na it seems that all of the models do individually look a fair bit better than the older ones.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
+Notes
+Leviathans Gloves
+Stag Bow
+Tracker Set

Old Tracker looks good in my opinion
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(10-06-2017, 02:42 PM)PioPio Wrote: Old Tracker looks good in my opinion
ye was maybe thinking of trying to give h-bear set a staggered look with different colour/breeds of fur so makes them a bit more different.  idk may need to make it to show what I mean.

+Plate Over Leather
+Princess Dortea Armour 
+Imperial Halfplate Blue

The White design for tracker looks really amazing, nice work!
Trix ~ Master Peltast
Rix ~ Repeaterman
Fix ~ Warden

Loots: 0.
+Typhoon

Not sure what theme/colour's I should go with so would like to see what people think I should do.

blue and gold ftw, looks better than the others imo and a nice change up from other bows
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Make it purple and green with yellow flames
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]