Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Leaving NordInvasion
Thank you for your huge contribution to this mod!
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Goodluck Winter. Sad to see a good developer go.
Gur

Dear Winter,
you're still a very young guy, you've just haven't learned yet there are always ppl who criticise some things that you do while acclaiming some others.
Nothing to overly worry about, really. The time comes one feels burned out with his occupations and wants a change. That happens to everyone doing one thing for long time. I myself started to supervise employees and business activity fields in your kindergarten days (probably) and I've seen this and been through this ever since. That's just life, everyone gets some thicker skin with time which will be your case someday, too.

So don't try to figure out what your mistakes could have been, it's pretty likely you made none, no matter what some ppl might had said. You've been always doing a damn good job for this mod and all of us players. That is the way I see it. I am convinced many will concur.

Thank you man! And again, thank you!
And I will see you in the battlefield again someday.

PS. I will also take the opportunity to say I do not think this mod is dead or something like that. This mod belongs to an aged platform now, so yes, there are less new players and that influences it all much. But the fun is there like it's been before (at least for me) and I hope and believe there will be a new opening when the Bannerlord arrives. Have faith guys, do not despair, no reason to do that.
Good luck and thank you !
I'm not one to get emotional but seeing you leave this mod is really rough. You are one of the largest pieces of the community and having you gone will not be the same. I know there are other things that require your immediate attention that does not fall under the category of "Pissed off NordInvasion players raging that their wealth was decreased by .05% because of an update" and I really encourage you to pursue those. You have put so much time, energy and effort into making this mod possible and enjoyable for as many people as possible. You managed to be both the ears of the dev team and the voice of the community, taking many of our suggestions into consideration during the development of the mod.

Everyone must be aware of how much shit you had to deal with being a developer that actually listened to the community. Listening to arbitrary arguments about meaningless virtual currency and how the devs' decisions on items will be life altering must have really taken a toll. One point, that I vividly remember, was a few months after the legendary week two years ago. I did something truly reprehensible... I complained. I remember my feeble attempt to form my selfish complaint into a legitimate argument that I voiced to you. I did not realize how narrow-minded and irrelevant my comments were until I finished talking to you. I realized how much time and energy you put into making us, as a community, happy and entertained, only to get a massive amount of shit for it. I am so sorry you had to deal with any of it. 

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate how much of your time you dedicated to spending with us and making us all happy while playing this mod. You are an extremely stand-up person that has accomplished so much and will accomplish even more. I wish you the best of luck with everything you plan to achieve in the future, whether it be your studies, research, work, or sword fighting. I really hope you can at least stick around with the community for other non-NI related activities.

You have been a model developer, and once again, thank you.

~CaptOle
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

I like IRL sword fights too! Big Grin
Good luck to you and your education!
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Bye winter Sad... And hello summer Tongue
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Summer comes, summer goes... And the Winter is coming again Wink
(30-05-2017, 10:47 AM)Rowan Wrote: I like IRL sword fights too! Big Grin

Did someone say sword fights? Can we dress up like Jedi first and drink green milk after? Oh Veentah!!
I would not worry about leaving to do other things, I would say it really sounds like this is something you need to do for yourself. Nord Invasion is only a game after all and what you want from life is far more important. You only live once, so I wish you the best of luck and enjoyment in your journey through it! It was fun the few times we played together. Take care Winter.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!