Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question about Houses/Different Chars
I know that this question will be about the Houses but i thought that it would go better here in the Community Discussion and Engagement.

Anyway the Question.

I am a Solo Player, not because i like playing Solo but because i have no friends on Steam that have the same Game/Mod interests as I
Anyway i was wondering if there was a way to make a house or something similar that will allow Trade between the Characters an individual Player will have. Save chucking something up on the AH and the chance of what you put up there for your Other Char being Brought on a random chance of some other player seeing it.
Or
Would i have to just stick with AH Trading between Chars or just join a Existing House?
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

Never do Auction Hall trading again! You could lose everything through this! Just make your own trading house (it costs 10k gold ) und get all of your chars in.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(29-05-2017, 07:09 AM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Never do Auction Hall trading again! You could lose everything through this! Just make your own trading house (it costs 10k gold ) und get all of your chars in.

I know that but whenever i try to make the house i can't because i need a vice captain and i cant use my other Chars for it??
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

You can use them... you just need to type in the id from another char into the invite for a captain.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
If you don't have enough faction points to make your character captain to form a house you can ask someone(me, for example, just send private message) to use their character. You can reassign captains(and have up to 2 of them) without any restrictions as long as one of your characters is signed as leader of the house.