Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ban appeal
Heylo..

I was banned for being a bit ignorant and for showing a very little respect to an another player and an admin.

Not to make this a totally "forgive me please" post like all others.. I'll say it like it is.

I have a bit of a short temper, and I try to steady it as much as I can. I broke loose because I was annoyed by a player who trolled a lot on me (running infront of me several times while I tryed to heal up, get ammo etc.)
and it didn't help much to swear at him as I did once.. By saying "F**k off" to him.. 

An admin witnessed it all, and still put the full blame on me. I understand that it wasn't the right thing to do in that senario, but I also felt mistreated by the admin. I will apoligize to both the player and the admin for my actions and I hope to be unbanned so I can move on with my journey as Archer..

I enjoy this gamemode a lot, and therefore I will not "lose" it and get it taken away from me.. So after a ban, i'm a lot more aware of my actions and the way I speak. 

Thank you.

My ingame name is: Archer_Toenail_Dalerin
Hi

I have spoken to the Admin concerned. We ageed that if you made an unban request and made your apologies that the ban would be lifted.

I will unban your account but please behave.

Regards

The_Irish_Eagle