Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RIP AU
I came back from a long break of NI and found that we didnt have a single server for Australia? I mean i guess they may not be donating as much but EU literally has 4 Hards and 4 Normals which most are empty anyway. The main reason AUS people dont play is cause they cant shoot or do anything on other servers and removing the only server we had isnt helping
Legendary Drops:

1x Frying Pan   4/2/0
1x Nem Flower  4/2/0
1x Scrap Metal  6/9/6
You´re not the first person making that point, answer will remain the same.
you want to play/pay for it go for it 

Become a ping lord and join me in the quest to call all people with low skill and low ping noobz.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Just because there is no recent information posted in regards to this issue.

The Australian servers are on a separate account and different hosting website than the EU and US servers. This means if The Irish Eagle was to donate 20 Euro to the US/EU fund, it would be for those regions not Australia. If I was to donate $20 to Euro to the EU/US region even though I'm Australian it would go to the EU servers.

The Australian servers are completely supported by the Australian players. Unfortunately Divine and I seem to be the only players whom contribute to these servers of recent times.

If you want to play with normal ping I'd strongly recommend heading to https://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?cla...a8e21be0fe and donate.

I will no longer be paying for the servers until some more people start donating, so either learn to love the ping or Donate. Divine also feels this way after the discussion I had with him on Tuesday.

It's not a case of the Development team refusing to give us a server due to low numbers. It's a case of the few whom play either can't afford or refuse to pay and expect one or two people to basically pay for them month in and month out.
AU servers cost as much for 1 normal and 1 hard is it cost for the entire server box for one of the other zones.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...U+donation

NA and EU servers are payed for as a box collection. We are paying to use the server box and dropping servers from them will not change the price. Only dropping a entire region. AU on the other hand does not have this. AU we are paying for each server one by one. At the time of the above post it was 20 US dollars for 1 server. 40 for 2.

When the donations for the AU server do not come in, than the AU servers goes down. the host takes them down and the only way to get them back is to donate to it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Being Au and donator is fucked. Pay what almost $30 for 1 sever then end up playing on Eu/Na. Ye it's not as fun with 300 ping but if you only play Au you will be poor,idk etc... My advice follow the groups of people playing on Eu and Na or pay cash to solo with almost noone.

The game is a grind it should not matter if you don't have MLG ping.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Be a cheapskate like Woody, you'll be fine.
Knight Helm - 8th of April, 2017.
Ragnar's Wrath - 18th of April, 2017.
Studded Gauntlets - 20th of April, 2017.
Malice - 7th of June, 2018.
Gothic Greaves - 26th of June, 2020.