Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea for more fun on long term play
This mod will never die fully till ni II... Till then we may not be able to change much atm but the d3vs will see requests and may apply some of them to ni II atlest.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well put Woody
(25-08-2017, 07:02 AM)Woody Wrote: This mod will never die fully till ni II... Till then we may not be able to change much atm but the d3vs will see requests and may apply some of them to ni II atlest.

I do agree with that. It is too late for this one though. I'm just saying that if devs actually make a sequel they need to apply some serious changes or it's crash and burn again. End game content is extremely important. It's blatant that this game gets quite old after you play a few years and loot a bit, there's f' all to do anymore. 

The team also has little recourse to take money out of the economy except to buy heroes or phoenix feathers which does nothing when a player has 100 mil or 150 mil in gold. There's needs to be serious thought applied to a sequel...should there ever be one.

Edit: Also, my main request, never kill off the crafting because there is always incoming players who need low level gear. There is always lower level players going into mid level gear. Mats need to be thought out throughly for current player bases which need to be monitored more closely especially for now on. End game as stated above. Also, don't overdrop gear like gothic plates, there only needs to be like 3 of those in game or whatever the intended "best" armor is unless you want the armor to keep getting stretched out further and further till it gets ridiculous. Either keep it tight or stretch the hell out of it and be prepared to put in a hell of a lot of updates and effort. That it, my rant is done.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.