Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.6.2 Client Release
Hello, fellow Swadians!

This patch brings new model and texture replacements for otherwise lacking items, some balance changes to a select few items, map updates and fixes, and other various (although important) changes.  Probably the most notable one is the Wall Barricade hit point change.

Wall Barricades have had so many hit points, they have gradually been replacing shielders entirely in runs instead of assisting them. By dropping the hp of Wall Barricades, we hope to encourage the use of shielders once again. To compensate for the lower hp, Thor's Mjolnir AoE against barricades has also been dropped.  This means Thor should not really pose a bigger threat than before but normal Nords will. This might be tuned further once we see how the changes effect real runs.

1.6.2 Client Release
  • New Items
    • Iron Helmet: added to the marketplace for tier 1 archers.
    • Helmet with Coif: added to the marketplace for tier 2 archers.
    • Nasal Helmet with Coif: added to the marketplace for tier 3 archers.
  • Item Stats
    • Dwarf Axe: +2 cut, +3 weight, -4 speed.
    • Eastern Greaves: +2 leg armor to match boots of same value.
    • Eastern Full Scale: +1 body, +1 leg, -1 weight.
    • Steel Estoc: -2 speed. Alternate mode: +1 speed.
    • Elegant Estoc: -2 speed. Alternate mode: -2 speed.
    • Mjolnir: -3 speed in one-handed mode.
    • Wall Barricade: 3,200 hit points (was 4,200).
    • Thor's Mjolnir: Dropped the max AoE damage against barricades a bit to compensate for the lower HP.
    • Added 15% damage reduction to Juggernaut body armor. This only applies to the body armor, and not the class Juggernaut.
  • Item Models, Textures, etc.
    • Zephyr: new model and texture.
    • Ailadrodd: new model and texture.
    • Leviathan's Guard: new model and renamed to "Gilded Bear Armor".
    • Leviathan's Hide: renamed to "Levianthan's Guard" and takes the old model.
    • Griffon Bascinet: texture edits.
    • Phoenix Shield: texture edits.
    • Visored Sallet: changed back to its old model with a few minor texture edits.
    • Heavy Sallet: model replaced with the Visored Sallet's model to match the armor set.
    • Sarranid Veiled Helm: new model.
    • Spiked Cap: new model.
    • Spiked Helmet: new model and renamed to "Nasal Helmet with Facemask".
    • Guard Helmet: new model.
    • Fiendish Bow: fixed a minor bug the bowstring - it should now be properly held in the hand.
    • Eastern Repeater Crossbow: renamed to "Heavy Repeater Crossbow".
  • Map Updates
    • Caravan Ambush [more modifications to the bot spawn]
    • Fortress Under Siege [prevent escaping from the player area]
    • Hande's Retreat [adjustments to the AI mesh around some stairs]
    • Hidden Farm [prevent players from spawning stuck]
    • Keancuop Forest [prevent Nords from falling off stairs]
    • Kings Castleyard [prevent jumping into the water]
    • King of the Hill [made stairs easier to climb]
    • Swadian Folly [prevent players from getting stuck]
    • Swadian Town [prevent Nords from falling off stairs]
  • Added a chat filter to prevent images from appearing.
  • Fixed a bug that prevents support items from dropping correctly on death if you were interrupted while deploying them and died without them in your hand.
  • Removed broken translator files which were actually copies of Turkish.

A big thanks (and Contributor tag) to Disco for all his help with textures!
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
good work keep it up

no Illus change ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Quote:Added a chat filter to prevent images from appearing.

NOOOOO. I will find a another way!!!
Thanks NI Team, it's good to see mod's going on. Hopefully there'll be more players when the holidays are over.
Thank you for the update Smile
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Thanks for putting all the work into this despite the low player count!
Do the the drop adjustments fall under "various changes" or are they yet to come?
(19-08-2017, 05:28 PM)Noname Wrote: Thanks for putting all the work into this despite the low player count!
Do the the drop adjustments fall under "various changes" or are they yet to come?

drop adjustments haven't been finished yet, no. when they are I will update the post.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(19-08-2017, 05:33 PM)Terath Wrote:
(19-08-2017, 05:28 PM)Noname Wrote: Thanks for putting all the work into this despite the low player count!

drop adjustments haven't been finished yet, no. when they are I will update the post.

Poke me on steam or here when they´re here, I´ve got no stuff to play with and looting was always exciting, I remember each single drop I had and the feels with it.
Nerfing a wall to make shields more viable? The reason people aren't shielding is because it's not fun and it's not rewarding. Now you will simply be left with a nerfed wall and still no shielders. You have to make shielding fun or rewarding or both if you want people to do it
The reward is gonna be the success of run, at least that´s what I´m expecting.