Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.6.2 Client Release
You guys must have forgotten to add my new twigs model https://p3d.in/LLEi9
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(21-08-2017, 04:07 AM)Disco Wrote: You guys must have forgotten to add my new twigs model https://p3d.in/LLEi9
Looks to high rez for Ni 

Maybe it will fit with Ni II ? as a market place thing for pike

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-08-2017, 07:04 AM)Woody Wrote:
(21-08-2017, 04:07 AM)Disco Wrote: You guys must have forgotten to add my new twigs model https://p3d.in/LLEi9
Looks to high rez for Ni 

I can only see this model being used as a legendary, peasants didn't have access to duct tape. Only a god would be able to acquire the materials to craft a weapon of this calibre.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(21-08-2017, 07:54 AM)Disco Wrote:
(21-08-2017, 07:04 AM)Woody Wrote:
Looks to high rez for Ni 

I can only see this model being used as a legendary, peasants didn't have access to duct tape. Only a god would be able to acquire the materials to craft a weapon of this calibre.
Plz Should make it better with zip ties, csgo stattrak knife with 69 kills and also named XxX360noscopXxX

New ailadrodd, too fancy!  Angry Angry
[Image: 614d20cb4c.jpg][Image: cf7744e5a8.jpg]
So I updated the Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread with new pics/stats.. If any are wrong can you send me a pm thx.

Posting here not to annoying people thinking I looted.

(20-08-2017, 04:37 AM)Ass_Beater Wrote: Nerfing a wall to make shields more viable? The reason people aren't shielding is because it's not fun and it's not rewarding. Now you will simply be left with a nerfed wall and still no shielders. You have to make shielding fun or rewarding or both if you want people to do it
Disagreed. I can remember times when best the team had was SHC and shielders + slashers were the basic players. The ranged ones were just supporting.
it was damn fun for everyone. The runs are more monotonous now. Good move with nerfing the walls IMHO.
If you would actually play, you could have noticed that nearly every run is accomplished without the usage of shielders. Everyone is playing with a ranged class, while the people, who join as a melee based class, get told to be useful and pick up a ranged weapon.

Being a commando has fully lost its purpose in the current state of the mod.
(20-08-2017, 04:37 AM)Ass_Beater Wrote: Nerfing a wall to make shields more viable? The reason people aren't shielding is because it's not fun and it's not rewarding. Now you will simply be left with a nerfed wall and still no shielders. You have to make shielding fun or rewarding or both if you want people to do it

The fun and reward are in doing something else while you right click and press U.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
The drop rates have been updated, as planned. Both material and 'other' drop rates have been added, moved or otherwise changed. Please report any bugs you come across either in a direct PM to me or on this post. Thank you for your patience. Appreciate ya.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off