Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Students (and former students), what do study.
Computer repair and networking. Slight knowledge in C++ and java programming. Decided I'd rather work with the new toys instead of sitting in a cubicle crunching code on the same old machine everyday and left programming behind. I've done server/duplex printer/card reader/pc work for various banks (M&T/HSBC/Wells Fargo/Wachovia). I've run a local computer store for a year as the only full time employee and only technician. I also ran my own business for a year. I'm now working on my cisco cert to get a more stable networking job.

Never did finish a college degree, lost scholarship at the local community college because of marijuana arrests. My mom also put me into 14000$ credit debt, I also have 6000$ in medical debts. Everything I know has been self taught. This is probably way more then anyone wants to know but there it is, lol. On a side note if you ever need help/advice with anything computer related send me a PM and I'd be glad to help out.
Still at school 10th grade
but I have studied English and Turkish languages as foreign languages
and some very limited knowledge about C++
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Law  8)
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(01-05-2013, 01:58 PM)human_being link Wrote: Law  8)
Just like all the cool kids Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Accountancy and Business Economics.
(01-05-2013, 02:12 PM)Punishment link Wrote: Accountancy and Business Economics.
Oh god, that sounds horrible! xD
As for me, I'm in my last year of school (14 years of school here in the Netherlands), and I'll be doing Biology next year.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(04-01-2013, 12:20 PM)k4mi link Wrote: mathematics and physics
Sounds like alot of work right there.
Studying IT Extended Diploma level 3 (Game & Program Design) and IT Extended Diploma level 3 (Networking) in my spare time around work.  Big Grin
[align=center][Image: forum%20small.png]
Nord Invasion - EU Server Host
E-Mail: felix@arcticsgamestudios.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers
(02-05-2013, 03:08 PM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: [quote author=k4mi link=topic=8501.msg70829#msg70829 date=1357302036]
mathematics and physics
Sounds like alot of work right there.
[/quote]

Did you know this ?
[Image: 945076_586808578020479_1287814116_n_zps6b3bdee0.jpg]
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet