Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes and other news.
Great work indeed!
Wusel @ Omnia
(28-12-2012, 09:54 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote:Can every house member craft or is it only the leader?

The house does the crafting but it is the leader that controls what exactly is crafted.
(28-12-2012, 09:32 PM)Murrow link Wrote:Time to steal all the active SK and make crafting houses c:

Take me with you?

Glad to see that there have finally been some changes made to the website. This is wonderful news! Maybe I'll be able to craft that Heraldic Trans soon (after gathering the remaining 120 hardened metal).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Nice to hear, nice to hear Smile
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Impressive amount of work and though laid into this! Thank you dev team, as always!
^Thanks
I'm doing some more work on the website today so if you see any strange behaviour on some pages, just wait 10 sec and refresh. Most likely I broke something and would have put the page back to the way it was.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(30-12-2012, 02:54 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:I'm doing some more work on the website today so if you see any strange behaviour on some pages, just wait 10 sec and refresh. Most likely I broke something and would have put the page back to the way it was.

Sounds promising.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I have changed the way House Invites are done. Instead of having to type in the Player Name, which in MANY cases is not unique, the website will now ask you for the Player ID. To help with this I have added a display of your Player ID on every page on the top right, as seen here:

Here is the new screen for House Invites:

If you type in a non-existent ID number you will get a error message:

If you have type it in correct you will see that it tells you the name of the player you have invited, just to confirm its the correct one:

This should stop any more house bug issues where a person doesn't get invited properly because they have a common name, etc. Any questions?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
nice! does this also circumvent the " person was in a house, house was erased, person can`t joina nother house" bug ?
Wusel @ Omnia