Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Free stuff for newbies! Gifts of the Community
I love this, that's the community spirit! Good one Green Dragon! Big Grin
(02-10-2017, 04:33 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I give you a ss bow write me your id

Pray for Thunderstorm_Care
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(02-10-2017, 04:33 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I give you a ss bow write me your id

Pray for Thunderstorm_Care

What can I say!? Cynicism 0 Community 1. PM on the way.

This is just great!

Updated MP.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(03-10-2017, 08:51 PM)Asdf Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/IJZOH Assuming thats what you meant, i would peek little away from my teammate at the same time so i will have the angle on the nords that my teammate wont beĀ blocking me and bots wont be aiming ready.

Also thanks to people who let me know about this thread and people who is doing the giveaway.

Guys, please use Private Messaging to answer. This hopefully won't be the last event in this respect, so I'd
rather not spam the thread with discussions about the question from the main post.
I will post the 3 best answers here and you can discuss the subject then in a dedicated thread. This one has
a different purpose. Thank you. Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
After the application period has come to end, sadly there wasn't much participation.

At least there will be a first place though:
Question:
You are an archer on a server, already filled with 16 people of which half is already red and dead. There are
2 more ranged people alive, who you see in front of you, standing at two corners of a narrow road, peeking
at the bots that come down that road. Those mates seem to be pretty pro, as their gear is shiny and they are
using legendary weapons. There are only those 2 corners, one in front, one at the opposite of the
road. You want to help and prevent the team from wiping. You are low level. Your gear is low level. Though
you are sure that you might kill a few bots, if you just advance to the place where your teammates already stand.
What do you do now?

HerrVorragend Wrote:

"Well, I would not go to any corner because the chance to interrupt those shiny two archers is to high. Furthermore me as a newbie would die from Nords shooting at me try to kill some of them. The best in my opinion is to get to the base and look for support items, maybe Tome (just in case more Swadiens will die), cades (build a defense if it isnĀ“t already done) or just healing kits (in any case throw one or two). I would alsways go for support items, because of better teamwork (shiny warriors killing nords, newbies support), I personally give a shit killing nords to get XP from them in this situation."

Congratulations to: HerrVorragend, a newbie longbowman with training gear and a piece of coal."

Until the contributors of the stuff for 2nd and 3rd place have decided what will happen to their stuff, it
remains in the inventory of Charity_Bot.

Thanks again to all who contributed and supported this! Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance