Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

report player ShadowMaster
I ve got short pleasure to play with this kind gentleman on one of the eu hard servers about 4:15pm BTS today. Unfortunately he decided to use some of his best English on mehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1161159595, he left immediately after. Some people should not go public if they got to short fuse. ShadowMaster Sir ,please remember, its just a game .
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Thats indeed not very nice but in all honestly you shouöd be such butthurt
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(07-10-2017, 04:15 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Thats indeed not very nice but in all honestly you shouöd be such butthurt

Oh really , maybe  we all should use "f" words to each other , good idea , why dont You put it forth on forum
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
I never said that stop overreacting pls as i said thats not very nice but reporting someone for fucking noob?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I ll not argue with you here . This is report thread.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Thank you for the report.

For the record shadow does have a habit of typing uncalled for comments however in general is quite regretful most of the time. May I ask what you were doing to cause him to react this way?

While we can not allow people to get away with being abusive to one another I do also think that incidents like this are minor and nothing other than the player(s) in question simply apologise.

I for one will be noting this incident and asking shadow if he can control his "short fuse" more.

Thank you for the report.
I think he nominated himself a general and started giving orders . Out of 3 people in the server only himself followed his lead. Then he exploded and vanished
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
That sort of chat should not be in game.

If it ever happens again use in in game report and if an Admin if free they will attend.