Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
On this topic of the marketplace.

I can't remember if this was my idea or I saw it somewhere but if you could link your forum account and normal account that would be grate. 

Why. So if some one had some mats/stuff up on the marketplace I could pm him on the forum and see if we could make a deal. 

With my idea of a max 25k cost you could see alot more people putting up stuff that costs mills. Would take a bit of gold out of the community which would be nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-11-2017, 07:53 PM)Woody Wrote: On this topic of the marketplace.

I can't remember if this was my idea or I saw it somewhere but if you could link your forum account and normal account that would be grate. 

Why. So if some one had some mats/stuff up on the marketplace I could pm him on the forum and see if we could make a deal. 

With my idea of a max 25k cost you could see alot more people putting up stuff that costs mills. Would take a bit of gold out of the community which would be nice.

I agree that linking forum and game accounts would be neat.

I don't agree that maxing the auction hall tax at 25k would make a lot of people put up stuff that costs millions...  Most people do not typically buy stuff that costs millions in pure gold.  In fact, hardly anyone does.
Well I saw it as more of a way to advertise that I'm selling this at this price.

Even if we have 2 opshions.1 being the normal other being 50% the cost but it only advertis that you are selling X thing for X price.

Alot of people will hate me for this but O we'll. Even if the WTS/WTB was gone from the forum making what I said the only way to say publicly what you selling. That would be a real big gold sink haha

Maybe for ni2 or not even.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(03-11-2017, 08:22 PM)Woody Wrote: Alot of people will hate me for this but O we'll. Even if the WTS/WTB was gone from the forum making what I said the only way to say publicly what you selling. That would be a real big gold sink haha

Maybe for ni2 or not even.

I can say with some degree of confidence that the developers of Nord Invasion will never have a rule forbidding people from posting WTS or WTB threads...
Thank you Dev Team for finally fixing the drop rates of mats!!! Heart 

Stuff gets craftable again now and doesn't have to be paid so expensive!
Best decision ever made! Smile 

Players freaking out, that the time they spend playing now actually produces some gain!
Personally I think this is 1000 times better than 2x XP!!!

THANK YOU!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Don't think drop rates have changed...
It's RNG
(09-11-2017, 02:20 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Don't think drop rates have changed...
It's RNG

It's definite. Ask Hande. Was ingame all morning. It was like Christmas! Tongue
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(09-11-2017, 02:25 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
It's RNG

But I didn't change anything?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(09-11-2017, 02:48 PM)Terath Wrote:
It's RNG

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...90.png&f=1]
(09-11-2017, 03:20 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 02:48 PM)Terath Wrote:
It's RNG

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...90.png&f=1]

Good old confirmation bias.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.