Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(10-11-2017, 01:14 AM)Woody Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 04:55 PM)Winter Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 04:49 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Result of today in mats:
1 Black Steel, 46 HM, 7WoGs, 1 Damascus Steel, 2 Arrowheads, 7 Lumps

One time on a day of particularly good kiting (~12-14 hours on mostly good maps), I got 47 hardened metal, 13 lumps, 7 waters, 5 arrowheads, 4 bear fur, 7 wood of glasir, 3 scales, and 12 sulphur.  The previous day I had gotten 1 lump and 7 hardened metal in a full day (~12 hours) of playing.  I don't suppose the drop rate changed then as well?

You don't sound retired then.

But neither of those examples were in the last year...
When you have exacted values like what you are claiming you can't blame me for thinking that would have been resent. 

"One time" Should have been "Over a year ago"

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well seriously now, it seems that for ~6 hours mats were dropping like crazy on both normal and hard, and then it quickly declined to dropping nothing like usual. I assumed Winter was joking about the same code but if he wasn't maybe the drops were restarted, assuming a reciprocal trend, which does seem to be the case with leg drops at least.

Anyway it seems the devs weren't making any long term changes with consistent $ gain per run, as green dragon hoped for Sad
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(10-11-2017, 04:44 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: I assumed Winter was joking about the same code but if he wasn't maybe the drops were restarted, assuming a reciprocal trend, which does seem to be the case with leg drops at least.

The world may never know Wink

(10-11-2017, 04:39 AM)Woody Wrote: When you have exacted values like what you are claiming you can't blame me for thinking that would have been resent. 

I am just correcting your fallacious assumption, no blame involved.  Ironic that you would attempt to correct me on word choice, though.

I don't suppose the phrase "This one time at band camp" implies that you were at band camp recently.
(10-11-2017, 05:06 AM)Winter Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 04:44 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: I assumed Winter was joking about the same code but if he wasn't maybe the drops were restarted, assuming a reciprocal trend, which does seem to be the case with leg drops at least.

The world may never know Wink

(10-11-2017, 04:39 AM)Woody Wrote: When you have exacted values like what you are claiming you can't blame me for thinking that would have been resent. 

I am just correcting your fallacious assumption, no blame involved.  Ironic that you would attempt to correct me on word choice, though.
Ye no one is perfect and no one should think they are. A reminder is always good.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-11-2017, 05:08 AM)Woody Wrote: Ye no one is perfect and no one should think they are. A reminder is always good.

I'm glad no one is saying they think they are perfect Big Grin

If you'd like to debate the semantics of the use of "one time" however, please refer to the example given in my previous post. "One time" applies to any given point in time. One time there were dragonflies nearly 5 times larger than the largest of current species. This is speculated to be due to higher oxygen content in the air and lower atmospheric density. This was not within the last year, but rather ~300 million years ago during the Carboniferous period.
Two years ago, I said this:
"The game already is more or less a club that you're either in or you're not, and degrades rapidly to a forum-based marketing game with a titanium grind.  If they went pay to win, they'd be sunk in 6 months tops."
Not much has changed since then.
(21-11-2017, 11:31 AM)Ubertimmy Wrote: Two years ago, I said this:
"The game already is more or less a club that you're either in or you're not, and degrades rapidly to a forum-based marketing game with a titanium grind.  If they went pay to win, they'd be sunk in 6 months tops."

There is much truth in what you say and said. The player base can't really grow with the amount
of loot and the little progress that comes with it when you don't have the club's gear. Thus the
chances to advance should be improved, quests, drop rates and crafting recipes as well as the
rediculous cost of some mats like lumps must change. Otherwise it's exactly how you describe it:
An elitist club of the Super-Rich who prefer to stay with themselves and bite away all opportunities
to have more people climb their ranks...
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(21-11-2017, 11:51 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(21-11-2017, 11:31 AM)Ubertimmy Wrote: Two years ago, I said this:

There is much truth in what you say and said. The player base can't really grow with the amount
of loot and the little progress that comes with it when you don't have the club's gear. Thus the
chances to advance should be improved, quests, drop rates and crafting recipes as well as the
rediculous cost of some mats like lumps must change. Otherwise it's exactly how you describe it:
An elitist club of the Super-Rich who prefer to stay with themselves and bite away all opportunities
to have more people climb their ranks...

Solo farming needs to be more profitable. Maybe create stuff like soulbound items that you can aquire more easily but not sell or trade? Thus it will allow newer players to advance faster.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
eh, some stuff is extreme, risky, and unnecessary. imo just less xp required for each level to make t4/5 faster (or give more than 1xp per AI...), and some more cheap t4 martketplace+ stuff to transition into current low tier craftables, as some people feel that they hit a dead end as soon as they reach t4 with marketplace gear.

and if you wanna drop any quests from 500k down it can be compensated by ~1k gold drops from some normal difficulty average units to get the weaklings some more stable profit.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]