Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
Quick Suggestion;

How about we get craftable items as drops too?
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
Consumable legendary items!!!

There are more leg's now than ever before, and it seems like there are less players to use them (can also be a great goldsink)
Slightly bump up drop rates, and make it consume lets say 3 wormbanes (+ 1 mil?) for 1 enhanced wormbane (eg +1 dmg and speed, or w/e balance is worthwhile but not op), there will be more drops/epicness, less leg's around, and a much larger progression ceiling without it being anymore steep. It would also be nice for higher levels to make use of stronger versions of lower tier leg's like enhanced dwarf axes.

If the enhanced items appear different, which would be epic:
The main counter argument i can think of is if the enhanced weapons have different textures (or even slightly recoloured), it'd slow loading time of the game, assuming many leg's have enhanced versions of them anyway.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(19-10-2017, 06:59 PM)Bobo Wrote: That might be fun. Any ideas diversifying the gameplay are most welcome I'd say. I hope Devs will decide to try something like that.

Apparently, only you noticed my idea, all the others or found her delirious or just ignored her)
     My Shop    My Steam
Give Sentry/Sentinal +1 more athletics, the same way Aventurier gets +1 over the other xbow classes
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(22-10-2017, 06:18 PM)Coconut Wrote: Give Sentry/Sentinal +1 more athletics, the same way Aventurier gets +1 over the other xbow classes

+1 for that Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
a
(22-10-2017, 02:48 PM)TerrorBite Wrote: Consumable legendary items!!!

There are more leg's now than ever before, and it seems like there are less players to use them (can also be a great goldsink)
Slightly bump up drop rates, and make it consume lets say 3 wormbanes (+ 1 mil?) for 1 enhanced wormbane (eg +1 dmg and speed, or w/e balance is worthwhile but not op), there will be more drops/epicness, less leg's around, and a much larger progression ceiling without it being anymore steep. It would also be nice for higher levels to make use of stronger versions of lower tier leg's like enhanced dwarf axes.

If the enhanced items appear different, which would be epic:
The main counter argument i can think of is if the enhanced weapons have different textures (or even slightly recoloured), it'd slow loading time of the game, assuming many leg's have enhanced versions of them anyway.

And how do you wanna get High Tier legendarys ?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
i have the best idea! needed to return old model for Knight Helmet)
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35

Quote:And how do you wanna get High Tier legendarys ?

Well that's kinda the point, reduce the number of legendarys around, of course it'll make them harder to obtain, but it wont matter as much because you will also be able to have enhanced versions of the weaker legendarys.

To put this mechanism simply; take one item upgrade at a time. this would be a pretty big change, and doesnt need every legendary to be implemeted at once, if at all. 

eg lets take a look at arrows
it seems we got black and zephyr, lets initially assume no changes.

Now we add the option for 3x zephyr to enhanced which do lets say 17p
there aren't many zephyr out but maybe a few will be consumed, making them drop a bit in number. now they wont get to a ridiculously low number because their value will rise. 
but over time what this means is that more can drop (balanced out being more expensive) and zephyr wont be all over the place; their numbers will remain fairly low. 
And when a better legendary arrow comes out, zephyr can keep on dropping and will still not be everywhere

We can also consider black arrows. I feel that the weakest of every legendary should not be consumable unless the devs also REALLY bump up the drop rates of them. i guess being a new item i dont think black arrows are too common, but again if they wanna keep on dropping they will be. if this becomes a problem the devs can just chuck in the consumable feature and theyll be moderated in number/value based on how much of a buff the enhanced ones are.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(23-10-2017, 10:29 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(22-10-2017, 06:18 PM)Coconut Wrote: Give Sentry/Sentinal +1 more athletics, the same way Aventurier gets +1 over the other xbow classes

+1 for that Smile
What's the point of giving it to sentry it already makes senti look useless. Add that you are give sniper even more speed maybe more heath would just work better.

(23-10-2017, 02:07 PM)TerrorBite Wrote:
Quote:And how do you wanna get High Tier legendarys ?

We can also consider black arrows. I feel that the weakest of every legendary should not be consumable unless the devs also REALLY bump up the drop rates of them. i guess being a new item i dont think black arrows are too common, but again if they wanna keep on dropping they will be. if this becomes a problem the devs can just chuck in the consumable feature and theyll be moderated in number/value based on how much of a buff the enhanced ones are.
The fuck? like older than 2015 and alest 12 or 20 in game and it's red vs worm Bane that you were just talking about?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Athletics needs to be adjusted across the classes, and nords need less.

Pike maxes out at 10, inf at 8, but my warden is only 8 as well? Archery should probably be the most mobile class since they have the lightest weapons. Their armor is also heavier than pikeman armor.

I still like my idea from the other thread, although it would be for NI 2 since it's a complete overhaul, but to level out craftables, store items, and legendaries someone and make them more cosmetic. Then the drops/craftables can be enhancements to those items like in native. Everything you buy/craft is a rusty/broken or whatever. then you have to either craft or loot upgrades. It saves on extra model "costs" (load time, download size, dev time) and spreads out the items for selling (I don't want a rusty Wormbane, I want a masterwork Wormbane). You could also have gear on a lower tier that's better than a higher tier without enhancements. If you really want to make it a gold/grind sink, only allow trading of the base item and have it wipe out the enhancements. Then you'd have to really want the item to get it. You could still sell your enhancement loot though. (That might be a bit harsh though)

Another idea is just go back to the base classes without all the tiers and stuff. Make all the stats build somewhat like in native -- Maybe your class dictates a multiplier for something. I.e. - archers get 2x experience for ranged. For inf, 2x experience for melee (maybe shield damage from nords could also grant xp for the shielders). Your characters should level because you earned it, not because you sat in a corner with better players. [Now note, this idea needs some work, because the old 2012 method was also a little hard, because you earned nothing if you didn't kill, so the best players concentrated xp and gold by running out or kiting. But there has to be some balance here to be found.] Maybe even just pull the stat system from native -- you get points to spend how you want. Weapon proficiency builds as you use it (and maybe cap it per level to keep it sane) -- then you at least have to actually kill things to get a good weapon usage. And maybe that's the balance -- lets the character stats like athletics build by tier/class, but leave the weapon proficiency to grow by use with the level caps (and they should be higher than they are now for the highest level).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes