Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Funk and Quasimodo
I wanna make a comment about it too cz it happened to me either
That Quasi and his friends always killing them self purposly for joining server
They should remember that servers are public and every1 can join.
idk if its against the special rule but its %100 trolling.
You cant just die for somebody join yourgame
You guys did this to me 3 times in diffrent days
Thats all im say.
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
Sorry Turkish,
"They should remember that servers are public and every1 can join."
... and every1 can leave.

Sometimes I am not in the mude to play in a full server. If I am not having fun on a server, I'll just leave.

Noone can deny this.

QQuasi
I'm not with Bartus or Quasi but I saw what happened  

I used a tome for dead people before wave 15 starting and warith spawned behind me and he killed me and They are was 2 player still alive (FUNK and QQUETZ) and they just Standing  there without doing nothing until the warith killed them
and Managram he ask them why did they do that's and here what qquet said (dont spoil a kitting run with stupid actions here) I have a screenshot 
https://imgur.com/5k6usew
(16-10-2017, 08:04 PM)Alphaa Wrote: you are also allowed to die or leave the server whenever you want, even if it´s the last bot on bosswave.

Kip says this (leaving or committing suicide to spite other players waiting to spawn) is trolling and is not allowed under the "Do not troll" rule, just for everyone's future reference.
As if it wasn't already apparent, this is a report thread and not a place for players not involved in the player report to discuss the report. As such, mutes and warnings will be dealt out. If you think that this has gone without warning, you're wrong; two admins posted in this thread asking people to stop posting. The thread shall now be locked and will await to be reviewed by Irish.

For clarification, leaving the server is not trolling. Leaving the server / dying on purpose to spite and punish people for ruining "your" kiting run is trolling.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Thank you Terath for your comments and actions and also to the Admins.

To those that were Trolling take this as a warning.