Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

To increase the damage of Elegant crossbow
Have a big shot. damage 160 - that is, more than most of the legendary xbow, and an elegant crossbow damage is the same as sharpshooter crossbow, although it has limitation only for the chosen

I suggest to increase the damage to 120 to his craft was at least full of meaning

Sorry for my English Undecided
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
That does seem rather low for a CM locked crossbow. I'll take a look. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Make it a mini dead shot

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-10-2017, 06:19 PM)Woody Wrote: Make it a mini dead shot

I thought the Big Shot was a mini Dead Shot O.o (stat wise, I am aware that the models do not reflect this)

You should rename the Elegant Crossbow to "Mini Big Shot" or just "Shot"

120p sounds reasonable to me since the Sharpthorn will maintain a large speed advantage, but it has been a while since I've looked at stats like this. It may even make sense to decrease the speed (32ish) and increase the damage more (130ish) to maintain the slower, higher damage type crossbow of Chosen Marksman. In other words, make it a mini Dead Shot like Woody said Tongue
Got it call it

Almost As Good As A Dead Shot But Still Better Than Alia

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|