Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thunderstorm
insulting me With (S) Word I told him to apologize but he didn't here screenshots can explain everything.

https://imgur.com/a/OnwU1

https://imgur.com/a/dbL8p
I basically just said thats a shit balance and i dont know why i should apologize if its in my opinion a shit balance
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
"For the last time, I don't want your shit as balance. The Plate Over Leather is fine, but please balance with something good instead of the Griffon Bascinet or Dragon Axe." ftfy

I don't think the word "shit" was used to insult you, but rather to denote that he does not value the balance you were putting forth.

I hope this game never gets to a point where the developers have to regulate the language used in people's private messages...
Sabo, in the second picture you are saying 'shit' aswell.
Gur

(28-10-2017, 12:46 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: Sabo, in the second picture you are saying 'shit' aswell.
Do not try to make me wrong here because you are his partner Naturally you will try to defend it even if it is wrong

(28-10-2017, 12:09 AM)Winter Wrote: "For the last time, I don't want your shit as balance.  The Plate Over Leather is fine, but please balance with something good instead of the Griffon Bascinet or Dragon Axe." ftfy

I don't think the word "shit" was used to insult you, but rather to denote that he does not value the balance you were putting forth.

I hope this game never gets to a point where the developers have to regulate the language used in people's private messages...
He could say I do not want this pol with respect not like don't need your Shit pol sound like he said it with hatred
(28-10-2017, 01:23 AM)S-A-B-O Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 12:46 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: Sabo, in the second picture you are saying 'shit' aswell.
Do not try to make me wrong here because you are his partner Naturally you will try to defend it even if it is wrong

It's not wrong to use the word 'shit' in a sentence in a private message. He didn't call you 'the s word', he used it in his sentence. It was not aimed at you.

Even if he did call you 'the s word' (which he did not), it is not nearly enough of an insult to report somebody. It is not our job to police people's private messages. Report threads of this caliber are unnecessary. Please do not waste Irish's time with posts like this.

While the rules do say, "Do not insult other players", what he said is not an insult. Report closed.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off