Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Loot
[RW]ARTisChaoS - 1.5 years play - 2056h - 0 legendary (because of this I think he is playing now - once a week, or even a month)
Narko - ~1-3 legendary in every month.(just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything)

As you said, Art plays once a week- Month. How can someone expect to get loot playing up to 52 times a year (1 time a week.)

Narko plays this game 4-12 hours almost everyday so it's obviously more likely he will loot.

I personally I have played over 4,000 hours since late 2011 and I am currently at 0 loots. I can't say I've played every since 2011 but I have as I said, 4,000+ hours and the odds should be in my favour.

It's unfair to use Narko as an example/comparison considering the amount of hours ART/Narko play per Month for example.
True random doesn't exist in this world. The random number generated is calculated by a couple of factors like time, weather, temperature and other things that constantly change the majority of time.

Don't think it's one huge conspiracy theory. If you think it is you are welcome to join the flat earth society.
(31-10-2017, 08:05 AM)Element Wrote: [RW]ARTisChaoS - 1.5 years play - 2056h - 0 legendary (because of this I think he is playing now - once a week, or even a month)
Narko - ~1-3 legendary in every month.(just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything)

As you said, Art plays once a week- Month. How can someone expect to get loot playing up to 52 times a year (1 time a week.)

Narko plays this game 4-12 hours almost everyday so it's obviously more likely he will loot.

I personally I have played over 4,000 hours since late 2011 and I am currently at 0 loots. I can't say I've played every since 2011 but I have as I said, 4,000+ hours and the odds should be in my favour.

It's unfair to use Narko as an example/comparison considering the amount of hours ART/Narko play per Month for example.

either you did not understand me, or it's a translation problem. I said that now he started playing 1 time a week. because he was tired of sitting in the game for 5+ hours a day and never get any of the legendary things.

Last year I, ELDAR and ARTis played every day for 4-8h+.
For 4 month
I looted - Durendal and Black Arrows
Eldar - Rebellion and Onyx Bolts
Artis - nothing

I do not know exactly how to translate correctly.
But most games use the so-called Pseudo-Random.
which regulates the chance. increasing or decreasing it depending on how often you get something.
and also there is a "counter pity" (I do not know how to translate correctly).
when a person for a very long time nothing falls out. 100 percent chance is activated.
     My Shop    My Steam
1200 hours for me only EFS
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
(31-10-2017, 08:09 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: (...)
Don't think it's one huge conspiracy theory. If you think it is you are welcome to join the flat earth society.

You are generalizing and implicating that people who say the above believe in a conspiracy. The second part
of your post is an indirect insult which I refuse to take from you. Please mind your language!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(31-10-2017, 09:28 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:

You are generalizing and implicating that people who say the above believe in a conspiracy. The second part
of your post is an indirect insult which I refuse to take from you. Please mind your language!

Completely agree with you.

then that you have the privileges of an administrator does not give you the right to arrogantly behave in relation to the simple players.
     My Shop    My Steam
Na, of course kaas can act that way. Other admins cant though, its just how NI works, embrace it! Big Grin
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]

I was trying to refer to the idiots who believe, just because they are Russian, they are being treated as subhumans, which is clearly the case in the following posts:
"Plus in the game there is not a single Russian-speaking administrator, which leads to some disagreements when considering game disputes" Custodian

"just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything" Akanamah (included this one because the comparison between the players used in the thread make no sense at all)

"To go out at night a private company, on private servers. Secretly to play in the morning and forget." Kenneth

"I wrote a chat request to use tome. all fucking bastrads ignored. i repeat. again all ignored. yes it's fucking RW. DONT NEED USE FUCKING TOME. RW NEED ONLY KICK AT 14 WAVE. NO MORE NEED!" Akanamah

"Apparently, only you noticed my idea, all the others or found her delirious or just ignored her)" Akanamah

"You watch only the players from the house RW." Custodian

Hence why I said: stop thinking it's one huge conspiracy against certain players. You Russian are like everyone else in this game; equal, and I personally try to treat everyone equal in this game.

I hope I explained my first post a bit better now, so we can just move on.
Why do you all even know how many hours you've spent in NI? :O

Also, wasn't this topic directed to MATERIAL Loot?

Nevertheless, I definitely understand the point of people not getting any legendaries. Investing sooo many hours, of course to have fun and play with friends, but anyway, the loot is the driving force
in the background, I fully admit this for myself! I mean, I'm inactive in NI since January or February this year, playing NI every now and then for 1 or 2 runs, but even the months before, I haven't had that much fun anymore, being like *ffs...Where is MY legendary loot?!?" Yes, I've looted twice, tho, IN MY OPINION, it is not enough for the time I've spent in this mod.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(31-10-2017, 10:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:

I was trying to refer to the idiots who believe, just because they are Russian, they are being treated as subhumans, which is clearly the case in the following posts:
"Plus in the game there is not a single Russian-speaking administrator, which leads to some disagreements when considering game disputes" Custodian

"just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything" Akanamah (included this one because the comparison between the players used in the thread make no sense at all)

"To go out at night a private company, on private servers. Secretly to play in the morning and forget." Kenneth

"I wrote a chat request to use tome. all fucking bastrads ignored. i repeat. again all ignored. yes it's fucking RW. DONT NEED USE FUCKING TOME. RW NEED ONLY KICK AT 14 WAVE. NO MORE NEED!" Akanamah

"Apparently, only you noticed my idea, all the others or found her delirious or just ignored her)" Akanamah

"You watch only the players from the house RW." Custodian

Hence why I said: stop thinking it's one huge conspiracy against certain players. You Russian are like everyone else in this game; equal, and I personally try to treat everyone equal in this game.

I hope I explained my first post a bit better now, so we can just move on.

I did not mean that it was done by someone deliberately. just the chance system is in my opinion imperfect and needs to be recycled. I did not say that it only affects the Russians or RW. I just adhere to the example that someone is bathing in gold. but someone does not have anything (did not have 3345h if we talk about Woody)
     My Shop    My Steam