Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Loot
Woody had alot of stuff before looting too because he traded alot pls atleast try to "research"
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(31-10-2017, 11:08 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(31-10-2017, 10:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2017, 09:28 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(31-10-2017, 08:09 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: (...)
Don't think it's one huge conspiracy theory. If you think it is you are welcome to join the flat earth society.

You are generalizing and implicating that people who say the above believe in a conspiracy. The second part
of your post is an indirect insult which I refuse to take from you. Please mind your language!

I was trying to refer to the idiots who believe, just because they are Russian, they are being treated as subhumans, which is clearly the case in the following posts:
"Plus in the game there is not a single Russian-speaking administrator, which leads to some disagreements when considering game disputes" Custodian

"just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything" Akanamah (included this one because the comparison between the players used in the thread make no sense at all)

"To go out at night a private company, on private servers. Secretly to play in the morning and forget." Kenneth

"I wrote a chat request to use tome. all fucking bastrads ignored. i repeat. again all ignored. yes it's fucking RW. DONT NEED USE FUCKING TOME. RW NEED ONLY KICK AT 14 WAVE. NO MORE NEED!" Akanamah

"Apparently, only you noticed my idea, all the others or found her delirious or just ignored her)" Akanamah

"You watch only the players from the house RW." Custodian

Hence why I said: stop thinking it's one huge conspiracy against certain players. You Russian are like everyone else in this game; equal, and I personally try to treat everyone equal in this game.

I hope I explained my first post a bit better now, so we can just move on.

I did not mean that it was done by someone deliberately. just the chance system is in my opinion imperfect and needs to be recycled. I did not say that it only affects the Russians or RW. I just adhere to the example that someone is bathing in gold. but someone does not have anything (did not have 3345h if we talk about Woody)

I agree that the RNG based loot system is far from perfect. There have been people suggesting other way to make NordInvasion more rewarding, for example PCK, but developing a system like that takes time which the developers are short of. All we can do now is pray that we are lucky enough to roll a number that will result in a legendary item or a rare material.
(31-10-2017, 11:14 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Woody had alot of stuff before looting too because he traded alot pls atleast try to "research"

Which has no impact on the point that he had to play that much til his first loot
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I have talked with Terath about this
Loot chance has not changed
It's just the RNG and there's not really anything the devs can do about it
As I said I think you just need to chill
(31-10-2017, 11:40 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I have talked with Terath about this

I'm happy with how often I looted legendary. I'm talking about the fact that those to whom they do not fall at all, will lose interest in mode. especially seeing that someone looted a fabulously much.
     My Shop    My Steam
(31-10-2017, 11:40 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I have talked with Terath about this

...and that is, I suppose what this thread was about. If that is an official statement, at least
my question is answered. Thank you for the information.

It should be allowed to have a question though, without being branded...whatever.
That is my opinion and I will go on voicing it whenever I deem it neccessary.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
There are a lot of items you can buy more cheaply than crafting them, which the gold from assist xp only takes a few rag runs to afford.

This kinda moved from mats to leg's but still... Maybe this is all just perspective based. You compare yourself to others around you cos most of the time those around you are people who are always on and always have been, which is also the reason they're rich (and stuff passed down to them). In reality bear armour is really damn good at does take a lot of grinding to obtain, as does t5. A legendary is only as good as it is rare, and you shouldn't be expected to obtain one any more than the chances are that you'll get one.

People just get used to legendarys because they use them all the time, by picking them off the ground as if they're normal to possess, and if they dont people tell them off. Maybe you should ignore them and stop using zephyr at the expense of your team and just appreciate how good the war or marketplace arrows you have are. I've been doing this for 5 years and im still happy to use a swadian halberd when i could probably afford a pok (never properly used a pok so when i get one it'll actually mean something to me).
If leg drop rates cause people to quit, maybe the devs should implement a system where you cant pick up other peoples weapons, instead of upping leg drop rates and making them less special.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(31-10-2017, 07:47 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(31-10-2017, 07:38 AM)Custodian Wrote: Woody once said "Random things do not fall out to random people"

Woody - first legendary - 3345h
[RW]ARTisChaoS - 1.5 years play - 2056h - 0 legendary (because of this I think he is playing now - once a week, or even a month)
Narko - ~1-3 legendary in every month.(just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything)

If you complain about those loots, you should take a look at my loot history Big Grin
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

5 Rag runs on castleyard in a few hours...couple sparkly necklaces. Loot is about as good as cav runs. NI broke for now.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Forgot to say
This really should not be in the Bug reports as it's not a bug but RNG