Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: In the last 12 hours of active playing of Nord Invasion I looted the below amount of gold in mats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
>1m
13.04%
6 13.04%
>500k
4.35%
2 4.35%
>400k
2.17%
1 2.17%
>300k
4.35%
2 4.35%
>200k
6.52%
3 6.52%
>100k
23.91%
11 23.91%
>50k
13.04%
6 13.04%
less than 50k
32.61%
15 32.61%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Drop Rates for Crafting Materials (mats)
Water drops tho, got one today.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
(12-11-2017, 10:12 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Water doesn't drop because there is 1000's in game

So no Mats are dropping anymore because there are too much ingame
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
About a year ago there was 50 water dropping a day
That is what I mean also I looted 1 today
But the drop rate is now down a lot because of when you could not really do a rag run with out getting 1-2 waters
Same with WoGs
(13-11-2017, 12:28 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 10:12 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Water doesn't drop because there is 1000's in game

So no Mats are dropping anymore because there are too much ingame

Only thousands if ppl sell them...otherwise it's called hoarding them and still doesn't mean a whole lot tbh to ppl that need them. In other words, the logic that there are 1000's isn't very valid drop-rate wise, at least not 100%.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Sigh
I would like to ask how many are posting here with having played the last 2-3 days?
Because I don't think you really should be posting here if you don't know what it's about
(13-11-2017, 12:13 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Sigh
I would like to ask how many are posting here with having played the last 2-3 days?
Because I don't think you really should be posting here if you don't know what it's about

The poll is planned to be running for 30 days. So just to clarify: This isn't about a specific
period of time from day x to day y, it asks for the last 12 hours actively played, whenever
they were or will be.
The second part relates to the overall satisfaction with the mats drop rates in general and
the prices mats are sold for at the Auction Hall. Whether it is considered worth it to craft
something by waiting for the drops and buying what's needed to do so at the AH or not.

In general it should be left up to the people to decide whether they understand the topic
of a thread and state their opinion accordingly. It's called Freedom of Speech and used to
have some value in an open society. But that's just my opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amen...nstitution
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I just don't think the last to people to post have played sense the drops changed
(13-11-2017, 02:27 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: In general it should be left up to the people to decide whether they understand the topic
of a thread and state their opinion accordingly. It's called Freedom of Speech and used to

I only feel like talking about this part of your statement. The rest is, to an extent, agreeable. I would just like to clarify to you that whether or not Baron feels someone should say something has no bearing on their freedom of speech. Their freedom of speech is only being infringed upon when they are being stopped from speaking. Technically we could get into an argument that this is a private organization and a privately owned forum and therefore there is no constitutional promise of freedom of speech, and then we could debate the importance of the societal attitude towards upholding freedom of speech and whether or not private organizations should adhere to this principle, but that is all irrelevant. The entire topic of freedom of speech is irrelevant when Baron is just pointing out that he thinks people that have not played since the fixes will not have an accurate bearing on current droprates/code. If I was stupid or disingenuous and conflated statements of what people should say with infringing on their right to say it, I'd say you are infringing on Baron's freedom of speech. I'm glad no one here makes that mistake.
(13-11-2017, 06:15 PM)Winter Wrote:
(13-11-2017, 02:27 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: In general it should be left up to the people to decide whether they understand the topic

I only feel like talking about this part of your statement.  The rest is, to an extent, agreeable.  I would just like to clarify to you that whether or not Baron feels someone should say something has no bearing on their freedom of speech.  Their freedom of speech is only being infringed upon when they are being stopped from speaking.  Technically we could get into an argument that this is a private organization and a privately owned forum and therefore there is no constitutional promise of freedom of speech, and then we could debate the importance of the societal attitude towards upholding freedom of speech and whether or not private organizations should adhere to this principle, but that is all irrelevant.  The entire topic of freedom of speech is irrelevant when Baron is just pointing out that he thinks people that have not played since the fixes will not have an accurate bearing on current droprates/code.  If I was stupid or disingenuous and conflated statements of what people should say with infringing on their right to say it, I'd say you are infringing on Baron's freedom of speech.  I'm glad no one here makes that mistake.

The part of my post you are referring to was meant as a general remark. I wouldn't want to go as far as
calling that post he made an infringement. It wasn't. If it felt like I had said that, I apologize to you Sir Baron.
I must have seen a tendency of thinking into a wrong direction that obviously wasn't there.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(13-11-2017, 08:09 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: The part of my post you are referring to was meant as a general remark. I wouldn't want to go as far as
calling that post he made an infringement. It wasn't. If it felt like I had said that, I apologize to you Sir Baron.
I must have seen a tendency of thinking into a wrong direction that obviously wasn't there.

Ah, that's good then. It is a totally reasonable tendency to be wary of, given the current political/social climate...

As far as this thread goes, what type of conclusions do you hope to draw from the data the poll collects?